•You're Mine (Chapter Fourty Five)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

The next morning, I wake up alone in bed. Still feeling really tired I decide to go back to sleep, only to get awoken minutes later again.

"Lou? Kitten wake up" Harrys gentle voice says and I groan before slowly opening my eyes again.

He had a small smile on his face and there was a pair of jeans and shirt laying upon his hands.

"I have to go in to work today, you want to come or stay home?" He asks.

"Um, I don't know" I say. If I stay here then I won't be with Harry. But if I go with Harry, then I'll end up disturbing him like I always do. It's also pretty boring there sometimes.

"Why don't you stay here then? I'll be working for only about 4 hours maybe 5 so I should be back by 3" he says an I nod.

"Okay I'll stay sir" I say as he hums and gives me the clothes anyways. "I'm already ready for work and I have to leave in 20 so go change and meet me down stairs for breakfast" he orders.

I nod and walk into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face before changing into the clothes he gave me.

When I'm done, I put the dirty clothes in the hamper before walking down stairs and into the dining room, where Harry was.

"Come sit" Harry says and motions for me to go sit next to him. I nod and sit down while Zayn brings the food over.

Harry gets me some and puts it my plate before I start eating. When I finish, I see Harry has also just finished but Zayn and Niall were being cute.

Zayn feeding Niall.

"I have to leave in 5" Harry says and stands up. He walks to the kitchen and I follow behind him. He puts the dirty plate in the sink as well has his cup before washing his hands.

I do the same, and instead wash both our plates and cups. Then i walk back out and see Harry talking to Zayn.

"Just make sure his okay yeah?" Is all I hear before Harry stops talking.

"Okay well I have to leave now, behave kitten I love you" Harry says and walks up to me, kissing me before giving me a smile and walking towards the door.

And when I hear the door shut I sigh loudly. It's going to be a long day without my Dom to keep my company.

"Would you like to do something Lou?" Zayn asks once their both finished and I shrug.

"If you want" I say. This is the time where I can be myself. Not submissive.

"How about we go to the mall? Just walk around and do whatever?" Zayn suggests.

"Sure" I say and grab my phone and wallet. I was already ready, my hair styled to the side.

I put my converse on before siting down at the couch while Zayn and Niall went to get ready. I unlock my phone and see I have a new message from a unknown number.

Frowning in confusion, I open up the text and my heart beat stops for a second when I finish reading it.

I'm out to get you Louis
- kidnapper

What the hell? Who the fuck is this? Their out to get me?!

Me?!!

Oh god. I'm in trouble. Should I tell Harry? Should I tell anyone? Should I keep quiet? Maybe they sent it to the wrong person..?

I'll just wait for a few days before telling anyone maybe.

I sigh as Niall and Zayn come out and towards the living room. "Are you okay Lou?" Niall asks.

I nod and he sighs before also nodding. We walk out the door as Niall gets into one of Harry's many other cars. As we drive to the mall.

On the way there I couldn't stop thinking about the message.

How they got my number?

Why are they after me?

What did I do?

What do they want from me?

And most importantly, who is it? Do I know them? Do they know me? Well obviously they do.

We reach the mall 30 minutes later and we all hop out, Niall making sure to lock the door. Then we get in and Niall and Zayn next to each other and me next to Zayn.

We sit down at the food court, it was only 9:30.

"We should sit down for a bit, get a coffee and the we'll do some shopping" Zayn says and I nod.

"You stay here me and Niall will get your coffee which one would you like?" Zayn asks me.

"Um.. Mocca please here's some money" I say handing him a $5 note. "No, no-" he starts but I cut him off.

"Just take the damn money" I say chuckling slightly as he gasps. "I'm telling Harry" he teases and I roll my eyes.

"Go ahead, I'd love a punishment" I say a bit too loudly cuz a few people look over towards us and I blush, embarrassed.

"Keep quiet" he says laughing before walking towards the coffee shop.

My phone vibrates again and my heart beats faster. I have a feeling it's that person again.

I see you

- kidnapper

I gasp quietly and look up, looking around to see anyone who looked familiar or suspicious but don't see anyone.

Yes, I might be tough and all. But that's fucking creepy and scary.

Looking for Zayn or Niall I feel better when I see them making their way back towards me. Well act least I'm not alone now.

I have to keep In mind to not stay alone from now on.

"You okay Louis? You look a bit shaken up" Zayn says. Is it that obvious?

"I-I'm fine" I lie and look around again trying to find whoever this 'kidnapper' is.

When I don't see anyone I sigh and take a sip of my coffee. Niall and Zayn talking amongst themselves.

I feel my phone once again vibrate in my pocket and I can't help but get scared for what I'll be seeing this time.

I can see you drinking your coffee

- Kidnapper

And as soon as I see that message, the phone drops from my hand and I can feel myself get dizzy.