•You're Mine (Chapter Ninty Five)

[Louis' P.O.V]

"What the hell Harry?!" Zayn groans.

"What the-" I start but Amelia only cries harder, which makes me glare even harder at Harry. "She's only one Harry!" I yell out of frustration, shaking my head.

"I.. Shit I'm sorry" Harry apologies and I roll my eyes.

"Not apologise to me!" I groan as he sighs.

"Daddy's sorry baby" he says, kissing Amelia on the cheek. Though I was angry, it was cute, Harry apologist to Amelia.

"Kis da-day!" She says excitedly, she had stopped crying and was now wanting a kiss. Everyone coos and Harry smiles widely as Amelia takes her arms out and movies them around.

Wanting Harry to hold her, I hand her over to him as he kisses Amelia repeatedly over her face.

Olivia whines and I chuckle, grabbing her and kissing her too.

Then we say our goodbyes to Niall and Zayn before going out to the car. Harry Straps Olivia in while I do Amelia.

Then Harry goes back in and grabs twin pram and the bags before putting them in the trunk.

Then he gets into the drivers seat and starts up the car and pulls out of the driveway, taking off towards the mall.

'Faded' was playing on the radio, the song made me think back to the times when me and Harry had our fights and arguments.

"It's okay" Harry voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I look over at him and see his left hand placed on my right knees.

"Sorry" I mumble sheepishly as he chuckles. "It's alright love, cmon we're here, I'll get the pram out and you get the twins out yeah?" He asks and I nod, giving him a smile before getting out.

I close the door and open the back doors as Harry pushes the pram over and stands next to me, I un-strap Amelia out and pick her up as she giggles.

I place her in the pram as Harry straps her up and I grab Amelia too and Harry does the same to her.

The pram was a purple-y colour.

He puts the bags in the small space at the bottom before he starts pushing the pram, I was standing right next to him, one of his hands were pushing the pram while the other one was wrapped around my waist

Smiling, we walk into the mall, we first go a Gloria jeans, while I sit down and wait on the comfy chairs, playing and laughing along with my kids, Harry goes and orders us our drinks.

While Harry was waiting for our drinks, I see a middle aged man come and sit down next to me. And I gag when I breathe in, he smelled.

Bad.

I glance over at him and see his clothes didty, his hair had food in it and half his teeth were missing.

He was on drugs, for a fact I knew.

Gagging even more, I get up but someone taps my shoulders making me turn back. And it was him.

"Yes?" I ask trying not to seem rude. "Do you have a few bucks I could burrow?"

"No" I say before quickly pushing the pram over towards Harry who frowns at me. "What's wrong love?" He asks.

I gag, the smell still making me feel sick. "T-there's this- ugh" I groan clutching my stomach before rushing to the nearest bathroom.

I fall down on my knees inside a stall, the door was still wide open and I throw up in the toilet.

Gagging at the smell, I shake my head, my forehead sweaty. I get up on my shaky knees and I feel my phone going off, the vibrations going down my legs.

Knowing its Harry, I ignore it and wash my face, splashing some cold water on my face. There was no one in the toilets, strange.

I then walk out, feeling better.

When I see Harry with a concerned face, I quickly rush over and hug him as he hugs me back.

"Mum-y!" One of the twins says. I pull away slightly and gently poke Olivia's cheeks as she gurgles.

"Sorry, uh that guy he was a junkie and he smelled really bad" I groan again as he chuckles. "You're okay now though?" He asks and I nod, leaning up on my tippy toes and kissing him.

He smiles and kisses back before we walk around, sipping on our drinks while we shop.

We end up buying a ton on clothes for the twins, a few toys for them to play with and me and Harry walk into Myers to buy a few clothes for ourselves.

Then we stop by the food court and Harry goes to order our food, which I didn't really care about what it would've been.

While his gone, I save us a seat and take the twins bottles out, they were already in a laying down position so I grab Amelia's hands and whoa her small hands around the bottle as she starts drinking her milk.

I do the same to Olivia, as Harry comes with a KFC bag. Grinning, he takes a seat down next to me and hands me my food.

A double chicken crunch burger, large chips for us to share, and nuggets along with a large drink.

So we eat, talking along here and there.

After a long day at the mall, we finally go home and as soon as we're home, we put the twins to bed since they had fallen asleep.

Then Harry proceeds to push me to the playroom.