•You're Mine (Chapter Thirty Six)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

So a few hours later we found ourselves in the pharmacy buying a few pregnancy tests. "Okay so when we get home just use them and these also tell us how far along we are" Harry says.

We also grab a few other things before walking to the register as Harry pays for the things we brought before we start making out way back home again.

"While you go take these test I'll go order some food since I gave Zayn a day off. Then I'll come up there when I'm done alright love?" He asks and pecks me on the lips.

I smile and nod before hurrying upstairs and opening up the packet.

Minutes later, I'm starting to feel sick. Scared. Nervous. What if Harry doesn't want a baby? What if he makes me get a abortion?

What if-

"Lou? You okay? Can I come in?" He asks as I start to cry softly. I hear the door opens and sigh when I'm being brought into arms for comfort.

"I love you so much baby, and if you were thinking that I wouldn't want the baby then that's wrong because I want the baby as much as I want you" he says and woah his cheesy.

"I love you too" I sniffle. "Do you want me to check for you?" He asks as I nod.

He smiles and grabs the tests before he screams loudly.

"Oh my gosh baby! Your fucking pregnant oh my god!" He yells and clings onto me. I let out a gasp and hug him back.

A few tears fall down my face as I pull away and see Harry crying. "Oh my god I love you baby, I love you so much kitten" he says and I smile.

"I love you too" is say as he grins and gets down on his knees and lifts my shirt up. "There's a life in there, a life we created together" he says and rubs his hands over my stomach before kissing it.

I giggle quietly as Harry grins and gets up again.

"We should go to the doctors tomorrow and see what they say?" He asks. "Sure daddy" I say and he smirks.

"I love you"

"Love you too daddy"

"What do you want to do today baby?" Harry asks.

"How about just lay down? Watch a movie?" I ask as he grins. "Of course my love" he says as I smile and peck him on the lips.

"Or.." He says cheekily.

"Yes?" I ask innocently fluttering my eye lashes.

"How about we play a little dirty?" He asks making me smirks. "Sure, I want to ride you" I mumble moving forward and burying my head in his neck.

"Now don't get all shy on me kitten" he says making me blush furiously. "Sorry" I mumble.

"It's quite alright my love" he says and pulls my head away before kissing me harshly and pulling away.

"Now would you like me to be gently and sweet?" He asks and taps my left cheek.

"Or how about hard and rough? Maybe some bondage?" He suggests before grabbing my hair harshly.

"Ahh! Fuck hard and rough, please, please" I beg when he pushes me against the wall.

"Hard aye?" He asks as I nod. "Yes, please" I whine desperately as he grins.

"Get up to the playroom and undress" he orders as I nod and quickly scurrying off towards the playroom.

I undress and just lay down on the bed before I hear the door. "Ready to be ravished kitten?" Harry asks. His voice deep as raspy making me moan.

"Yes daddy" I say as he grins.

"Good" he says before he walks over to the the many drawers and grabs ropes.

He brings them over and ties my hands and arms together. My arms tightly bound behind my back

My legs free. For now.

"Get one your knees love" Harry instructs making me comply immediately.

"why don't you choose a few things you want me too do since it's basically what you want" Harry suggest as a him.

"Um.. Can you flog me?" I ask shyly as Harry grins.

"Really?" He asks already walking over towards the many different types of floggers.

"Really" I say a small smirk upon my lips as he walks back over with a black flogger.

And before I know it he slams it down harshly making me groan loudly. And he keeps going and going and I don't stop him.

Because it feels good, but it hurts. There's a pain and pleasure there.

"Ah!" I scream loudly as he stops after about 10 minutes of continues flogging.

I sniffle loudly as Harry moved away from my body and comes towards my face instead.

"You feeling okay baby? How do you feel?" He asks. "A bit dizzy, but fine, can you continue?" ! ask as he frowns.

"Dizzy? You might get into subspace soon love are you sure you want me to continue?" He asks as I nod.

"Okay. But tell me if it gets worse okay?" He asks as I nod. "What do you want me to do now?" He asks.

"I want you to, to fuck me with a dildo" I pant out as he nods. He walks over towards the drawers and grabs a dildo before walking back over towards me.

He grabs the lube from the night stand and spreads some on his fingers before pushing it in me.