•You're Mine (Chapter Twenty Seven)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

As soon as I walk down I gasp when I see Harry harshly humping against the wall.

I chuckle slightly not thinking I was gonna see that. "What in the world are you doing daddy?"I ask as he gasps loudly quickly pulling away as he falls to the floor.

"Daddy? Oh my god are you okay?" I ask and rush over to help him up.

"Ugh, kitten I'm so sorry when I saw you.. Ugh I-I got all hard.. And.. And ah!" He says and quickly grasps ahold of his cock again.

"U-um do you need help?" I ask as he quickly nods.

As he lays on the floor I quickly lean down and take his cock in my mouth as he groans loudly. Bucking his hips up. I slowly place my hands down on his hips and continue sucking.

He moans beneath me before he releases into my mouth. I moan loudly and swallow it as Harry hums and slowly gets up.

"Thank you so much kitten" Harry says and gives me a kiss. I smile before slowly getting up with him.

We walk into the kitchen as we both wash our hands and dry them.

"Okay I'll go preheat the oven. Why don't you go grab the milk, butter, eggs, vanilla for the flour and mix them together with the wooden spoon" Harry says and I nod.

I go the the fridge and cupboard and grab the ingredients before walking back over to the counter and putting all the ingredients into a glass bowl.

Then I mix them with the wooden spoon as Harry gets a muffin tray and adds the papers.

As i finish and the mixture is liquidity Harry smiles and kisses my cheek before he puts the mixture into the tray and placing it into the oven.

"I'll make the icing babe can you clean up our bedroom? Just maybe change the sheets and all?" He says as I nod.

He gives me a smile before I walk up the stairs and into our room. I grab the dirty bedsheets and place new ones before also tiding around the room a bit.

Then I walk into the laundry and put the dirty sheets there before walking down stairs again.

Now Ashton and Luke were also here. Both the dominants in the kitchen.

"Why don't you and Luke go have some free time? For about an hour before we come and get you okay? Harry says. I smile and give him a nod before walking over to the living room with Luke.

"So where did you's go?" I ask.

"Well daddy took me to go do some shopping and stuff" Luke says grinning like an idiot while I simply roll my eyes.

"Oh really?" I ask as he hums.

"What-"

"Louis? Luke?" Ashton calls out. We both look at each other before quickly walking into the kitchen.

"Okay guys so Michael is bringing his sub over since he has to go do some important stuff so since Luke already knows him you can get to know him and all"

Harry explains as I nod. "Okay daddy" I say as he smirks.

Once were dismissed we walk back in the living room and continue talking about life.

Then we hear the doorbell ring as Luke quickly jumps off the couch and rushes to the door as I frown.

I slowly follow him as I see Harry and Ashton taking to a guy with blue hair. He gives me a smile and waves and I shyly wave back.

Then I see a guy with black hair and brown eyes walking in and giving Luke a hug.

I awkwardly stand there until he turns around and gives me a disgusting look going unnoticed by Harry, Ashton, the blue haired boy who's name I forget and Luke.

I stick the finger up as he gasps and turns around whispering something to Luke making him giggle.

What the fuck?

As Harry and Ashton close the door after speaking to them they walk back into the kitchen after telling us to behave.

So as Luke and Calum? Walk back into the living room, glued to one another I slowly follow them. And I once again awkwardly sit down on the recliner as they sit down together.

"Louis aren't you going to join us?" Luke asks and motions for me to go sit over with them.

"No" I say, a bit of attitude there. Luke frowns and hums.

"Okay. Well I need to go bathroom" he says and gets up patting Calum's back before walking into down the hall and into the bathroom.

"Listen here Louis" Calum says in a hushed yet rude voice.

"Luke is my friend. Mine and I don't want you anywhere near him do you understand? I've knew him longer than you so I need you to stay the-"

I cut him off by punching him right in the face. What the fuck does he think he's saying by telling me not to hang out with Luke anymore?

And for a fact no Luke and I knew each other before this bitch. His no one to tell me to understand his stupid things. Which I don't even understand.

"What the hell?!" He screeches and I glare at him.

"Your no one to tell me-"

"What's going on here Louis?!" Harry's voice booms as he walks into the living room.