•You're Mine (Chapter Thirty Eight)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Louis" someone opens the door to the isolation room and peeks their head in. And I hiss loudly when I see it's a head of curls.

I'm still mad at him. How can I not be? I think his wrong here. Yeah, I might have ruined his image of being a good Dom but I clearly did it because of this homophobic world.

"What?" I ask coldly. "I see that 3 hours in the isolation room didn't help much did it? Still got that attitude" he says.

"How seriously was only trying to do what was right. Yeah I know i might have ruined your image and people might now think your a bad Dom and don't teach your sub manners but honestly it's the only thing I could've done! How would you have liked it if someone called you disgusting? That guy basically called me and you and all gays out there disgusting. So what? Being gay is disgusting. It's like your on his side though you have a sub. If your going to be like this then I'll just leave" I say, sighing.

He doesn't say anything for a while before I decide to look up. And when I do it breaks my heart when I see him tugging harshly on his hair while tears slipped down his face.

"I'm sorry" I sigh and apologise seconds later. Yeah I might have issues about always being 'angry' and all.

But I'm not heartless. I can be rude but when I make the other person cry, I always tend to feel bad a guilty.

"N-no, no your right" he says, sniffling loudly while turning to face me. I was sitting on the floor.

"Come sit down sir.." I mumble as he sighs and nods before wiping his face and coming to sit down in front of me.

"Y-you're right, I'm sorry your not disgusting nor am I or any other gays. It's just that there was a lot of paps and all there and yeah they might leak it online and everything but I don't care about that anymore. They can leak anything they want, cuz in the end their going to interview us and we can just tell then the truth and why you did that and hopefully they don't think I'm as bad as I look. I'm sorry kitten, please don't leave I love you" he cries out as I smile.

No, i don't smile I beam. "I love you too" i say and lunge forward onto him and hug him tightly while burying my head in the crook of his neck.

"Please never leave, if you ever have anything you want to talk about talk to me, I'll always be here for you" he says.

"I won't leave" I mumble as he sighs and kisses my cheek.

"I love you kitten" he says.

"I love you too daddy" I mumble.

"Now how about we go to bed? It's almost 10 and I have something to do tomorrow why don't we go to sleep?" He says as I nod.

"Yeah, m'tired daddy" I mumble.

"Me too lets go change and get to bed" he says as he gets up before helping me up. I follow him to our room and change out of my jeans and shirt before putting on a pair of shorts and shirt before slipping into bed.

Harry does the same and gets into bed minutes after and pulls me more towards him. He drapes his hands across my waist and pecks my cheeks.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too daddy" I smile.

*****

The next morning when I wake up, it's because I feel empty. Like something's missing. I sigh and open my eyes seeing that Harry wasn't in bed.

I slowly get up and walk into the bathroom but his nowhere in sight. I check the time seeing it was 10. We usually wake up earlier and were down for dinner by 9.

And if im not awake he comes and gets me. I walk into the bathroom again and brush my teeth instead before changing out of my pyjamas and walking down stairs.

I spot Niall and Zayn in the living room and Harry still no where In sight. "Morning guys" I mumble as they turn around and smile. Murmuring a 'morning lou'

"Where's Harry?" I ask whispering, not wanting Harry to hear I'm calling him by his name.

"He went out, he told me if you wake up to eat and just wait till his back he said by 10:30 he should be here" Zayn says as I nod.

"Okay, what's breakfast?" I ask. "More like lunch it's almost 10:30" I say laughing slightly. Niall and Zayn both chuckle before Zayn gets up and whispers something to Niall before walking into the kitchen.

I follow behind him and sit down at the table as he grabs a plate of omelette and a glass of orange juice.

"Thank you" I say as he grins and gives me a thumbs up  before quickly walking back into the living room.

Weird.

I eat the omelette and drink the juice and get up just as the door opens. I hear voices coming from the hall way but ignore it and walk into the kitchen.

I wash my plate and glass before splashing some water on my face and walking back and towards the living room.

I frown in confusion when I see something square, quite big on the table with a blanket draped over it.

Niall and Zayn were sitting down next to each other smiling like idiots. They were maybe a little too close but I just brush it off.

Harry was standing in front of me and he had a huge grin in his face.

"I got you something that you've wanted for a while now. And it's in the apology of me acting like a bitch yesterday" Harrys says leaning forward and kissing me.

I smile and kiss back before he pulls away.

"Now why don't you go ahead and see what it is?" Harry suggests.

"You really didn't have to do this" I say but nevertheless walk towards the blanket.

I slowly lift up the blanket and gasp loudly.

In a cage was a small kitten. So small.

It was white with a pink diamond collar. It had grey eyes and looks adorable. I open up the cage and the kitten looks up at me and purrs.

I coo loudly and grab the small kitten in my hands as the kitten licks my hands. Awe. It's adorable.

"I love you so much I.. I can't believe you got me a kitten oh my gosh.." I mumble and walk towards Harry with the kitten still in my arms.

"I love you too" he says and pecks my cheeks.

"What are you naming her?" Harry asks.

"Umm.." I think for a moment.

"Cupcake"

"Cupcake?" Harry asks chuckling slightly as Niall and Zayn laugh loudly staring at cupcake. He purrs loudly and cuddles closer into my arms as I coo.

"Yeah I mean look at her she's so adorable I'm gonna cry" I mumble. She's just adorable.

"Not as cute as you" Harry says and places a hand on my cheek.

"Cheesy much" I say as he pouts.

We both hear a loud moan and we both quickly turn around seeing Niall and Zayn kissing.