•You're Mine (Chapter Twenty Two)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

It was now the next morning. And when I wake up. Something just tells me today will be different. So different.

Harry first of all wasn't in bed. Like he usually was. I sigh and quietly get up and walk into the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and not bothering to change, I walk down in my pyjamas to see Harry sitting at the table.

"H-hi" I squeak and Harry's Ashton's and Luke's heads immediately shoots up. And I gasp when I see that Harry's eyes are red and puffy.

Looking like he was crying.

"Daddy?" I ask and rush over towards him.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he grabs my shirt and buries his head in them.

I frown in confusion and wrap my arms around him and he cries softly into them.

What the fuck?

And I see Luke and ashton quietly get up.

"What happened?" I ask and he sniffles and pulls up.

"What I did y-yesterday, how I-I punished you, it was wrong. So wrong. And you don't need to forgive me but I want to do something"

"You don't-"

"Yes I do, tell me what you want to do today, also tell me what type of pets you like and also tell me if you want me to fuck you"

And I try to stifle a laugh and he chuckles slightly wiping his eyes.

"Um. I would like to go on a ferry, and I would love a kitten and I would also love if you fucked me or gave me a blowjob" I say and he smiles.

"Sure thing love now what first?" He asks and I smile. "Can we go on a ferry?" I ask as he grins.

"Yes we can, why don't we go change and we'll get breakfast at maccas or something" he says and I nod.

So I walk upstairs followed Harry as walk into our closet. I grab a pair of black skinny jeans and a black tank top as Harry grabs a pair of jeans and white button up.

As we put our clothes I do my hair and spray some hairspray as Harry does the same.

We walk down stairs and a few seconds later as Harry grabs my hands waving at Ashton and Luke before we walk out.

"Walk?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, we haven't really walked anywhere together sir" I say and he nods.

"I agree"

So we walk down the footpath for about 30 minutes before we come across a ocean. Or river. Or sea. Or whatever you wanna call it.

We line up in the short line where we purchase our tickets.

"2 tickets for a ferry please" Harry says as the lady blushes and nods. She grabs 2 tickets and hands then to Harry as he slides the money to her.

As the receipt comes she grabs her pen and scribbles something across it before handing it to Harry with a wink.

Harry confusing looks down at it and smirks.

"Don't flatter you're self love, I have a perfect boyfriend right here" he says before walking towards the awaiting ferry as people boarded.

No one noticing the embarrassment that came across her face.

As we get on the ferry people immediately start snapping pictures making Harry groan.

"Ugh these people"

"We can go-"

"No, no, it's quite alright my love I'll just ask if there's anywhere where we can go for a quiet place" Harry says placing a kiss to my lips.

I blush as he chuckles.

As we come across a assistant. Harry asks "excuse me ma'am but does there happen to be a place where me and my boyfriend could get to ourselves?" Harry asks and she smiles nodding.

"Yep, just this way" she says and walks towards the outside of the boat and opens the door.

"Thanks you" Harry says politely and I smile. As we stand towards the end of the boat as it starts to move.

We go past the opera house and as well as under the harbour bridge as well as many more other places.

*****

"Ugh baby so tight" Harry grunts out as he thrusts into me.

I grip onto the sheets beneath me as he pants loudly. I moan loudly and scream "daddy" when I feel myself needing to come.

"Can I please come?!" I yell as he hums.

"Yes kitten" he says and that's all it takes as I come harshly as he comes deep inside of me seconds after.

"I love you so much" Harry says and plants a kiss to my lips.

"I love you too daddy" i say as he smiles.

"I still have to get you some stuff" he says grinning.

"You don't have to, I forgive you" I say. And let's just say I might have enjoyed that punishment anyways.

Not that I will ever tell Harry that.