•You're Mine (Chapter Fifty four)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

I run out of the room. Tears streaming down my face. If Harrys going to yell at me for being hungry then I just won't eat at all.

I sigh and walk down the stairs while trying to stop crying. But it just seems impossible.

When I reach the bottom of the stairs Zayn who was at the stove immediately turns to look at me.

"Lou?" He questions and turns the stove off, whatever he was cooking left there.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I shrug carelessly.

Fuck him.

Fuck Harry.

Fuck everyone.

I sigh and turn around on my heels going up to our room and opening the door.

Harrys now fast asleep which gives me the chance to quickly grab my clothes and my tooth brush and rush back out.

I run into the guest bathroom and brush my teeth before grabbing my clothes and putting them on.

After fixing my hair, I walk down the stairs. Zayn still standing there a confused look on his face.

"Where are you going?" He asks confused.

"To the club" I mumble before grabbing my phone, wallet and the keys Harry gave me before starting to walk towards the door.

"What?!" Zayn yells.

"Are you fucking crazy?! Your pregnant and your going to the fucking club?! Louis get back here" Zayn yells and runs after me.

Scoffing, I shove him as he falls to the floor before muttering a "fuck everyone" before I walk out the door.

Making sure to slam it hard.

I sigh and start fast walking down the side walk. I walk and walk until I reach the mall.

Which is like a 40 minute walk.

When I see the club I used to work at, I immediately start walking in. I show them my ID and they give me the approval before I sit down at the stool.

I immediately order a beer. When the bitchy blonde girl, with a short ass skirt and her tight ass shirt, making her boobs 'look bigger' hands me my drink, I gulp it down in seconds.

Groaning at the burn before ordering another.

*****

An hour later, I'm drunk. Having about 8 glasses of beer and 6 glasses of vodka and 9 glasses of scotch.

I get up, stumbling before grabbing the glass of vodka I was drinking now and moving more towards the quiet part of the club where no one usually is.

I sigh and sit down.

And a few minutes later I find myself getting up again and walking outside. Where I make a friend who's name is 'calvin'

And when I see him getting a cigarette, i stare at them before he asks me if I want one. And when I nod he smiles and hands me one before giving me the lighter.

I thank him and light it up before taking the drag. And when I finish he tells me he has to go, and then I walk back in and sit where I was before.

[Zayn's P.O.V] *POINT OF VIEW CHANGE*

I groan inwardly when Louis shoved me against the floor. Sighing I get up when his gone and quickly rush up the stairs to Harrys room.