•You're Mine (Chapter Seventy Eight)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

It has been a whole month.

A whole month since the twins have been born. They've grown up and are getting used to Zayn and Niall even more as well as Trisha and Zayn's sisters.

I've received 2 punishments over the past 2 weeks.

One because I touched myself without permission, and the other because I came without permission. All stupid little mistakes.

Today was one of them days where I was just snappy.

I wake up, met Harry down stairs and told him to shut up because he was telling me to eat.

Then Harry told me to get upstairs and I told him to fuck himself.

He then picked me up and dragged me into the playroom.

Which I kept swearing.

He threw me on the bed and then went to his paddle section.

And that's how I found myself now.

Standing in the middle of the room with my hands tied above to the ceiling naked.

Though I tried to fight many times and cursed countless times today, I was actually now scared of what he might so to me because he does seem angry.

He walks back over to me as I whimper slightly when he stands tall above me. And when I see the paddle in his hands I let out a small cry, all my confidence gone.

"What? No comment anymore? You sure you don't want to cuss me out anymore?" He asks sarcastically as I let out a small cry.

"I'm sorry daddy, please don't punish me I'm really-"

I start but I'm cut off when he brings the paddle down on my bum hard making me scream out and jerk myself froward.

"How many times did you swear at me?" He growls and I cry loudly.

"I-I don't know!" I yell as he brings the paddle down again.

"I think maybe 10, 15 perhaps" he says and I shake my head. Hoping maybe he'll stop but he just brings the paddle down again and again as I cry loudly.

God why did I have to be so rude?

"13 more" he says before brining the paddle down again.

"Ow!" I help as tears pour down my face.

"Please, stop!" I scream as he slams the paddle down again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

All one after another making me sob loudly while trying to move away from the hits.

"No more.. No more please no- FUCK!" I yell clenching my eyes shut tightly as the hot stinging pain takes over my bun.

I begin to feel dizzy as he brings the paddle down again and that's all it takes for me to start sobbing red over and over again.

"Red, red.. Please red" I sob loudly as he throws the paddle on the floor and unties me.

I can't even stand on my legs and I was just about to fall on the floor but Harry catches me and I put all my weight on him.

Not wanting to fall.

I close my eyes as the dizziness passes. Harry wraps his arms tightly around me while I bury my face into his shoulders and cry softly.