•You're Mine (Chapter Thirty Three)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

"No, no, please daddy I'm sorry, please" I beg as he gets off the bed. I sob loudly when he smacks me harshly across the right cheek.

"I tell you no, I told you no, one thing and you don't get it fucking right! Are you serious?!" He growls as I cry loudly.

"I'm sorry" I whimper as he walks to the drawers. I can hear him grab something as I don't dare to look up.

When his back again I look up just slightly as gasp loudly. His holding ropes, nipple calms, a dildo, a cock ring and a collar.

"P-please daddy d-don't do this I'm so sorry please I'm sorry, please" I sob as he sighs.

"This isn't the first time Louis, you've done it more than once" he says and I only cry harder.

Louis.

He only says my full name when he angry or disappointed in me.

"No, no please, I'm so sorry it won't happen again" I cry out.

"Did you say no? Now that I think of it it seems like you've said no over 5 times in the past few minutes" he says and I whimper.

"Please"

"Just be quiet" he hisses and I sob loudly as he ties my hands behind my back, a bit harshly. I whine and cry softly as he flips me over.

So now my hands are harshly underneath my weight.

"W-what are you doing?" I whimper when he locks the collar behind my neck. It's tight.

Not really tight. But tight. It's rubbing against my throat a bit harshly and when I try to speak it comes out in a slight squeak.

"Since you came without my permission, we're going to try a bit of breath play and orgasm denial, is that okay with you?" He asks as I groan.

"Y-yes" I whine as he hums.

He places the cock ring around my already hard leaking cock.

"Now I've never done this but.." He says trailing off and grabs the nipple clamps.

I let out a small cry and look away as he brings the object near my chest.

And I know it's on as soon as that intense stinging pain erupts and makes my chest go numb for a second.

"Oh.." I hiss out as he does the same to my other nipple. "Is that okay " he asks.

He might be angry at me for breaking one of the most important rules, but heck he does still care.

"U-um yeah.. T-thank you daddy" I say as he smiles.

"I might be angry, but I still love you" he says and leans down giving me a kiss. I smile and kiss back and then let out a loud cry when he tugs on both the clamps.

He smirks and spreads my legs as they tremble.

"I'm gonna first get you loosen up, then I'm gonna fuck you with the vibrating dildo, then I might fuck you" he says making me moan loudly.

He grabs the Lube and spreads some on his fingers before pushing 2 fingers in at once and I groan loudly at the burn.

He scissors them in and out before adding his third finger and I moan loudly when they hit my prostate dead on making me cry out.

He then pulls his fingers out making me whine. He grabs the dildo, and to say that it was big was an understatement.

"H-how big is that?" I ask, my voice quivering.