•You're Mine (Chapter Fifty Nine)

{EDITED}

{WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS TRIGGERING SO ILL WARN YOU BEFIRE THE SCENCE STARTS AND WHEN IT ENDS!}

[Harry's P.O.V]

I let out the loudest screams I can while I drove down the street. I didn't even know where I was going to go.

But what I knew was what Louis said hurt me. Bad.

The words he muttered when walking out of the playroom and when he told me to go take drugs.

And i can't help but thing I'm a skanky cunt. I can't help but think that Louis is right about drugs and that's all I want.

I've never, I'm my whole life every taken drugs. But I guess these past few weeks have been just really stressful and I just somehow ended up taking some.

I sigh and close my eyes for a few minutes but get interrupted when I hear my phone going. off. The ringtone blaring into the empty car.

I sigh and take my phone out not even bothering to look at the caller ID before answering.

"Hello?" I ask in a blank tone.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES GET THE FUCK BACK TO THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!" I hear Zayn yell making me wince and pull the phone away from my ears.

But when he says that it instantly makes me worried, wondering what happens.

"W-what happened?" I whisper.

"Louis! Louis is what fucking happened" he grits out making me instantly start the car and start driving back towards the house which was only down the street.

"What's he doing??" I ask panicked.

"Just get the fuck here Harry he locked himself up in the bathroom and I have no idea what his doing! His crying and sobbing so loud and he hasn't stopped since-"

"Alright! Alright I'm coming! I'm in the driveway!" I yell before hanging up and bottling out of the car.

Not even bothering to lock it before I run into the house.

And somethings Immediately seems off. I don't know what it is but it's something.

I rush up the stairs and ignore Zayn and Niall who were standing right outside our bedroom door.

I try opening the door but find it locked. I let out a frustrated groan before grabbing my keys which had all the keys to the rooms and my house's.

I open the bedroom door and Zayn and Niall immediately start following me in but I shoo them out.

Telling them to wait at the door. I when hear crying coming from the bathroom I rush towards the door.

"Louis?! Louis open this fucking door!" I yell in a panicked voice. I could hear him stop crying for a second before I hear him get up.

Then I hear drawers opening and closing and then a small panicked sob before I hear him break down again.

I bang my head on the door before getting out my keys and opening the door and what I see makes me more than just dizzy.

{WARNING TRIGGERING SCENE}

"L-Lo" I gasp out not even being able to get the words out. What I'm seeing right now, it's just I can't watch him anymore.