•You're Mine (Chapter Fifty Five)

{EDITED}

[Harry's P.O.V]

We've been on the emergency room for about 2 hours now. All of us waiting for the news on what's to happen.

And finally a nurse comes out. "Louis Tomlinson?" She says and i almost immediately stands up as Zayn and Niall follow close behind.

"Are you related to Louis Tomlinson?" She asks and i nod.

"Okay so MR Tomlinson's babies died-"

"What?!!!!" I yell.

The babies died? No this can't be happening. I let out a small cry before I'm full out sobbing.

"H-how?" I stammer.

"You never let me finish sir" she says and I quickly look up at her, confused.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask.

"I was saying that MR Tomlinson's babies died, they stopped breathing for like 38 seconds before we put an oxygen mask on Louis, so then the babies started getting the air they needed. Their doing fine now and we've pumped out all the alcohol from his system" she says and paused.

"Did you have any idea that he also had 3 cigarettes?" She asks and my eyes widened.

Cigarettes?

Three?

THREE?!

How can he, I'm so angry at him right now. But in so happy that his okay. I shouldn't have snapped at him.

He was hungry and that meant he was hungry. I should've got up and gave him something to eat instead of snapping at him.

His hormones are everywhere and when he gets angry, or sad or whatever, it means he'll do something like he did this morning.

I sigh and wipe my eyes.

"No I didn't know, he did once only a few months before pregnancy so I don't know.." I mumble as she nods and writes something down on her paper.

"His in room 204, level 6, only two people can be there at a time" she says and I nod before she walks away.

"Do-" I start but Zayn cuts me off.

"Nah mate, you go see him we'll come by tonight" he says and I give him a thankful smile before he grabs Niall's arms and and they walk out of the hospital and towards their car.

I walk down the hallway and to the lift pressing the up button. When the elevator dings I get in and press the level '6' button as a few other people get in.

When I reach level 6, I rush out and down the hallway looking for room 204. And when I find it I quickly run in.

It was one of them rooms where only one person could be.

And when my eyes land upon him, I instantly fall down next to his bed on the seat. He was awake and looking at me. There was a small glare directed towards me.

"Hey kitten, how are you feeling?" I ask as he shuffles away from me. I frown and place my hands gently on his cheek as he sighs.

"I'm sorry" I whisper.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you so much lately and I'm sorry for not being a good Dom and -"

"No, no your a great Dom" he assures me. I smile slightly.

"And your a great sub. I'm sorry for snapping at you constantly just know that if I say something rude or offensive that I don't mean it at all okay?" I say as he nods giving me a smile.