•You're Mine (Chapter Eighty Nine)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Awe look at them" Harry coos motioning over to the two twins who were on the blanket on top of the grass.

We were at the park, sitting down on a large blanket. I was sat in between Harry's legs my back against his front while he had his arms wrapped around my stomach.

The twins were in front of us, giggling and gurgling while poking and tapping each other.

Tomorrow, they were officially one years old. They had grown up so fast that I cried last night thinking about when they'll be able to go to kindergarten and me and Harry would have to drop them off.

"Lou? You alright baby?" Harry asks squeezing my knees.

I quickly blink, trying to get rid of the thoughts.

"Yes, yes I'm okay daddy" I say softly. He sighs and rests his chin on my shoulders.

"Are you sure?" He asks. "Yes" I nod as he nods against me.

"It's already.." He says trailing off. "4, do you wanna go home? Maybe take a bath and feed the twins?" Harry asks and I sigh, nodding.

"Yes daddy" I smile so I get up, and so does he. I grab Olivia who gurgles and grips my shirt in her tiny fists as Harry grabs Amelia.

Then we go to Harrys car and set them in their baby seats.

Then we get in the car and drive back home. When were there, i get out and grab Olivia again as Harry grabs Amelia.

"Let's go put them on their play mat and take a shower yeah?" Harry asks and I nod so we walk into the living room and place them down on their play mat.

"Hey I can look after the twins for a while" Zayn says from the kitchen startling me

"Hey calm down" he chuckles causing me to glare at him.

"Shut up you fucking scared me" I pout as Harry smacks my bum causing me to squeal startled again.

"Don't swear" he scolds and I whimper nodding. "Sorry daddy" I mumble as he kisses my cheek.

"Da-day so-ry!" I gasp turning around and see Amelia looking up at me and Harry, her eyes wide.

"Oh my god did she just say daddy's sorry?" Harry gasps and Zayn and I watch in awe as Harry bends down and kisses Amelia on the cheek.

"Lo-Ve da-day!" Olivia stutters making my knees go weak. I fall down on my bum making Harry gasp and quickly help me up, but I only chuckle.

"Sorry, God I can't believe their already starting to pick up on what we're saying. Are you sure that's not a bad thing? Their not supposed to start talking already" I rant as Harry chuckles.

"I think it's normal if we're always talking, their just gonna pick up on worlds more quicker, now let's go shower" Harry says already pulling me up the stairs.

I huff and let him drag me into the bathroom.

He strips form his clothes and steps into the shower as the warm water steams up the bathroom Windows.

"Come get him babe" Harry says and I gulp slightly, taking off my clothes before getting in the shower.

I stand under the water for a bit with Harrys arms wrapped around me. Before he pushes me against the wall.

"God you look so fucking sexy, dripping wet. God I could fuck you right here, but I won't" Harry smirks, breathing onto my lips.

I moan loudly, throwing my head back against the wall as the water pours over us.

"Gonna suck you off while fingering you, want that baby? Want to be daddy's good boy?" Harry asks making me groan. I nod as he smirks, getting down on his knees.

"Spread your legs apart and bend over me slightly" he instructs and I do as told.

"Good boy" he whispers before placing his lips around my cock. I moan, going to buck into his mouth until he places a hand on my hip.

I sigh, groaning as he stretches my cheeks apart. He pushes a single finger in making me moan and grip onto Harry's hair.

Pulling on his hair slightly, he grunts and takes me down deeper, adding another finger and thrusting his long fingers into me.

"Daddy" I groan gripping onto his hair tighter.

"Come, gonna come fuck daddy" I whine as he hums around my cock. And that's all it takes for me to release into Harrys mouth.

He groans and swallows them before getting up and gripping onto my shoulders as he stands there for a few seconds.

"You okay?" I ask as he nods.

"Yes, yes my knees s'all" he mumbles after a few minutes.

Then we get out after washing our bodies and hair. We change and put our clothes on before walking downstairs.

We feed Amelia and Olivia before putting them to bed.

Then Niall and Zayn go up to lucas' room and stay in there with him for a while. Me and Harry though, stay downstairs, curled up on the couch watching a movie until dinners ready.

Then we eat and go to sleep, knowing tomorrow, the twins will officially be one years old and there will be a lot of pictures taken.