•You're Mine (Chapter Twenty Six)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

It was now 3 days after the whole incident. And to say that everything has been going well was an understatement.

We were both happy and nothing has caused us trouble.

Until today. Where I seemed to have a bit of an attitude.

"Louis oh my god I've told you so many times to quit with the fucking attitude!" Harry yells.

Something today is just really giving me this attitude. It might have been the burger I had for lunch.

"What attitude?" I ask as I turn around to face him. He was standing a few meters away looking like he was trying really hard from snapping at me.

"Louis I'm going to tell you one last time. Drop the attitude or I swear I'll bend you over my knees and spank you" he says making me chuckle.

"What spanking? I never knew-"

"Fuck!" Harry curses before sitting down on the couch.

"Over my knees" he says. His face angry.

"No" I whisper and turn around to walk upstairs.

And as I do I'm harshly picked up and walked into our room.

I'm thrown into the bed by Harry who quickly grabs the ropes from under the bed. He ties my arms behind my back causing me to whimper.

Now realising where this has gotten me.

"D-daddy? I-I'm so sorry" I cry out as he glares at me.

"Not only did you break the rule by giving me attitude but you also said no. That's one of my biggest rules here. And you also happened to walk away from me while I was talking to you"

He says making me whimper.

"Now I have a great punishment in store for you" he says before he places a blindfold around my head making me trash my head around and mutter "no's"

He ignores me as he goes to grab whatever.

I then feel a hard hit against my right cheek making me cry out loudly.

"Now love, how many of these precious slaps do you think you need? My pretty leather belt hmm?" He asking me, I whimper even more loudly when he smacks down again and I don't answer.

"I-I-I don't know s-sir ah!!" I yell when he hits me again.

"How about 15?" He asks and continues hitting me.

And let's just say after 3 more I'm sobbing harshly into my arms as he continues to hit me.

And when it's done he quickly rubs my bum making me hiss through my cries.

"This still isn't over" he says gently making me whimper.

"Now since you disobeyed me 3 times. Your going to come for me 3 times" he says making me eyes widened.

"N-no, no please I'm so sorry I promise to-"

"No? Did you just say no?" He asks me.

"No, I mean yes, no I don't know!" I groan out as I try to stop crying.

"That's alright, just come for me 3 times and this will be over okay?" He asks as I nod ever so slightly.

I feel him shift before I gasp when feeling something, a vibrator with a thin layer of lube push inside my hole.

And before I know it there's vibrations filling me up.

I moan loudly and clutch the best sheets in between my hands as Harry pushes the vibrator in even deeper making me groan loudly and release the sticky substance beneath me.

"Good boy, only 2 more times" he says and pulls the vibrator out before pushing in what feels like a 10 or 12 in dildo.

I hiss loudly at the stretch and burn as Harry rubs my lower back in a comforting way.

When it's in he starts thrusting the toy in and out making me cry loudly.

As he hits my prostate repeatedly I wince at the over sensitivity.

"You okay?" Harry asks as he slows down. Not wanting to colour out I nod quickly as he starts to thrust the toy in and out again.

And before I know it I'm coming harshly and sobbing through it at the pain in my arse hole.

And as soon as I feel warm wet tongue pushing into my hole I sob loudly.

"No, no stop" I plead as Harry's stops pulling away and quickly getting up and pulling the blindfold off and chucking it somewhere around the room.

"Colour kitten?" He asks concerned as I mumble out a red. He quickly nods and unties the ropes and pulls me up into his lap.

I instantly curl up on his lap as he rubs my back in a calming matter.

"Shh.. Kitten your okay. Daddy loves you so much" he says and something about him speaking in third persons made me tingly.

"I-I love daddy too" I say as I pull away slightly and wipe my eyes.

"You did so well, how about you go put some clothes on and we'll go make some cupcakes?" He asks and I nod quickly.

I grab my clothes and put them on before heading downstairs.

Not knowing best I was about to see.