•You're Mine (Chapter Fifty)

{EDITED}

[Harry's P.O.V]

Calum shrieks when he hears Daniel. He quickly puts his hands up and his eyes widened when he sees me.

I rush forward, punching him right in the face. And I smirk when I hear a loud crack and him fall to the floor.

"You fucking pathetic piece of shit!" I yell. (An- I'm sorry for making Calum bad, I love cal pal)

I grab him by the hair and and slam his head down as he groans out. "H-Harry, stop" he pleads and I chuckle dryly.

"You Fucking wish Calum hood I will-"

"Let go of him Harry" Daniel says and runs forward towards me. He pulls me away while I trash in his arms.

"Fucking let me go!!" I yell and elbow him. Bad choice but I'm pissed.

His grip loosens and Tyler comes running down.

Just before they grab me again, I step on his face.

"Fucking piece of shit! I swear if you even touched Louis-"

"Haha oh, I touched him everywhere" he says and I growl loudly.

"I'm going to fucking murder-"

"Harry, just go look for your sub" Daniel says before him and Tyler get Calum up.

"We're going to go take him to the car, go look for Louis" Tyler says before disappearing behind the door.

"Louis?" I call out. I hear a loud sob and rush towards the other side of the basement and when I see him, when I see him, I stop breathing.

The air stuck in my throat. Tears fall down my face when I see how red his back and bum is.

There was what seemed like cum staining the sheets.

"L-Louis" I mumble before rushing forward and removing the blindfold and gag.

He thrashes around as I get the handcuffs off and I immediately bring him in for a hug.

"No! No! Stop! Let go! Go! I don't want you! This is all your fault!!" He cries out and pounds his hands that were balled up into a fist, into my chest.

"Baby, kitten no, calm down I'm sorry love, babe it's okay I love you" I sooth as he continues trashing.

And minutes later he gives up falls against me limply.

"What happened?" I ask and he starts crying louder.

"Okay, okay sorry, how are you feeling?" I ask and he gasps.

He pulls away and places his hands on his stomach.

"My babies.." He mumbles.

"Louis?! Lou what's wrong with the babies?" I ask in panic mode.

I quickly grab my phone just as the police come in.