•You're Mine (Chapter Thirteen)

{EDITED}

[Louis P.O.V]

The next morning when I wake up it's only cuz' I hear a loud groan coming from the bathroom.

I look beside me expecting to see Harry but I don't see him. So I quickly get and and rush to the bathroom seeing Harry puking into the toilet.

His was sweating badly and looked really pale.

"Daddy" I whimper and gather his hair in my hands pulling them back.

I see a hair tie and grab it and tie his hair in a bun like how he'd do it sometimes.

After he finishes he groans loudly looking up at me. His eyes are glassy making me want to hug him tightly.

"It's okay daddy" I assure and he gives me a small smile.

"Are you sick sir?" I ask and he shrugs.

I touch his forehead and he is I fact burning up.

"I think you're sick" I say and he moans in response.

I get up and pull him up with me and help him to the bed. I take the quilt off and replace it with a thin cotton one.

I grab a bucket from the toilet and place it beside the bed.

I kiss his forehead before walking out of the room. I sigh and look at the time seeing it was 3am.

I turn the light on in the kitchen and grab a glass filling it up with water.

"Louis?" I turn around and see Zayn giving me a confused look.

"Harry's sick" I say and he hums. "So you're going to be his little doctor?" He asks teasingly and I roll my eyes.

"Yes, I am" I say and chuckle slightly.

"What are you doing up?" I ask. "Went to the bathroom"

I nod. "Yeah here give this to Harry" Zayn says handing me an apple. "Tell him to eat it before taking these" he says and gives me a tablet.

I nod and give him a thankful smile before walking back upstairs as Zayn turns the lights off.

I see that his still awake his eyes red and small.

I give him the apple as he gags.

"Baby, can't eat love" he says his voice even sounds scratchy. "But you're sick and you have to take tablets" I state.

"I'm just gonna throw up" he sighs.

"A few bites?" I ask hopefully and he sighs. He takes 3 small tiny ass bites.

"3 more" I say. And he glares at me. "I'm still in charge here" he says. "I'm just trying to help" I say.

"I can do whatever I want" he says and woah he can be really difficult when his sick.

"Okay I'm sorry, here" i say and shove the tablet and glass of water into his hands.

As he finishes I quickly rush out after turning the lights off.

I'm trying to help and it's like his pushing me away. So he can fucking help himself.

I walk over towards zayns room and knock on the door.

He groans in reply and I slowly open the door. "Uh.. Harry's kinda acting weird I'm going to on the couch" I say.

"Oh" he chuckles. "He always gets like that don't worry about it, and no not the couch there's like 3 spare rooms at the end of the hallway go there"