•You're Mine (Chapter Seven)

{EDITED}

[Louis P.O.V]

Okay, so let's just say that the past few weeks have been great. But, today being Wednesday this week hasn't.

I've been more rude than ever earning countless punishments.

We were both currently sitting down at the table eating dinner.

Though I don't eat. I don't have want to eat. And if he tells me then I'm just going to have to say something.

Hopefully he doesn't say anything.

Oh, but he does.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Excuse me?" He asks raising one of his thin eyebrows.

"I'm not going to eat sir" I mumble.

"And why the hell not?!" He asks his voice slightly higher.

"I'm not hungry" I say shrugging and he lets out a sudden grow.

"Get upstairs" he says sternly, pointing towards the playroom.

"What? No, what did I even do?!" I screech and he gets up from the table.

"Listen here Louis! I don't know what you're problem is, but it's getting way out of control!! You've been nothing but rude this whole week and I think you're forgetting you're position here!! Get upstairs in the playroom now Louis!" He yells making me flinch.

"I-"

"Now, Louis!" Harry yells and I look down nodding before walking up the stairs muttering a "you fucking dick" and into the playroom.

But I find the door locked. So I just stand there and wait for Harry to come up.

When he does I don't look at him as he pushes past me and opens the door.

"Strip, hands and knees on the bed" he instructs with a cold voice.

I shiver slightly and nod. I take my clothes off  till I'm completely naked and and get on my hands and knees on the bed.

He walks over and I don't look up, too scared too, as he grabs my wrists and cuffs them to the end of the bed.

This is the angriest side of him that I've ever seen, and let me admit it, it's scary.

I don't want him to take his anger out on me. But he might.

He does the same to my legs before walking away from my sight again making me whimper lowly.

I see him walk in front of me again and I look up but its quickly covered with a blindfold making me whimper much louder this time.

"S-sir?" I question panicking slightly. "Shut the fuck up Louis, I'm really mad at you right now, say another word and you'll regret that!" He scowls and I let out a small cry.

He hasn't even done anything yet and I can feel myself starting to cry.

I didn't been mean to be rude or call him a dick. And I did. This is where I got too.

So I don't say anything and just wait. For what  he has in mind for me.

"30" he says and I'm confused for a second.

And when the first blow comes it's so hard that it jerks my body forward and the pain stings hard making the tears fall that I held.

It feels like a whip.