•You're Mine (Chapter Three)

{EDITED}

(AN/ new update! Hope your enjoying this book! Are you?)

[Louis' P.O.V]

"You're going to bend over my fucking knees right now." Harry scowls and I whimper helplessly.

"H-Harry, i-I'm sorry, please." I beg and his face looks even more angry if that was even possible.

"What did you fucking call me?! Louis over my knees right now! You know better than this!" he shouts.

"B-but I said n-no for public humiliation." I stutter out and he growls.

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulders despite my pleas.

He opens the door to his room, well our room and throws me on the bed, literally.

I let out a small whimper when I look over at him seeing that he looks more angry than ever.

"Over my knees Louis." Harry orders as he sits down on the bed. I look over at him and want to argue again but he gives me this ugly glare and I hesitantly crawl over, knowing I shouldn't disobey him. It's only been a few hours and I'm already in a while shit load of trouble.

I bend over his laps before I feel my jeans and boxers being stripped from my legs.

He kneads my bum with his hands making me let out a small cry though I don't cry, yet.

"5 for lying about breaking the lamp and 5 for calling me by my name" he says and I shut my eyes tightly, waiting for the hit.

"I wouldn't be doing this if you had just admitted to me that it was you. It's on the contract did you not read it?" He asks and I almost cry again. "N-no I did read it, I'm so sorry sir!" I plead.

"I want you to count, and thank me at the end understood?" He asks his voice cold.

I nod.

"Excuse me?!" He shouts and I flinch at his loud voice. "O-okay s-sir." I stutter out and he hums. I swear his bipolar.

The first slap comes down on my left cheek and I croak our a "one sir."

Slap. "Two sir."

Slap. "Three sir."

Slap. "Ten sir." I mutter out.

And I've also gotten hard. Great.

"Good boy, took it so well baby." Harry says. He lifts me up. I sigh against his chest.

"I-I'm sorry for breaking the lamp sir, I'm so sorry for lying." I blurt out and harry nods.

"It's okay now love, it's over now I've punished you." He says and I smile against him.

"Thank you daddy." I say and he smiles.

"You're welcome, now c'mom down Zayn made us dinner." he says. "Okay sir." I say and get up following him out after pulling my boxers and pants up.

We sit around the table me next to Harry and on the opposite of Niall. He gives me this sympathetic look and I think it's probably about breaking the lamp.

We eat in silence and well let's just say it was pretty awkward.

No.

Really awkward.

As we finish up Zayn goes to wash the plates and we say our good nights before we head upstairs.

I change out of my jeans and shirt and put on pair of pyjama pants Harry gives me as well as the shirt before climbing into bed.