•You're Mine (Chapter Seventy Three)

{EDITED}

(AN- new update enjoy..)

[Louis' P.O.V]

"God I hate myself so much! If their baby's are gonna hate me then what if ours does too?! What if they hate me like them? I've lived such a bad childhood and just-" I hear before he gets cut off.

"Shh.. Z it's alright in here" I could hear Niall say and that instantly brings tears to my eyes.

Zayns upset because he thinks our kids don't like him.

I look over at Harry who was frowning before he walks down more and into the kitchen. I follow him and there Zayn is, hugging Niall while sobbing into his shoulders.

It actually breaks me to see him like this.

"Hey Zee" Harry says softly walking closer towards Zayn who just whimpers and hugs Niall tighter.

"Hey come here" Harry says softly and Zayn immediately lets go of Niall and hugs Harry.

Harry wraps his arms around him and pulls him in for a tight hug.

"God your such an idiot, they don't hate you Zayn. I can promise you that, just gotta give it some time. And don't think your kids will hate you because they won't. You're strong Zayn, c'mom I know you've had a bad childhood but think positive mate" Harry says and Zayn only cries harder.

"I think you need a rest" Harry says pulling back slightly and I gasp when I see his eyes. They were bloodshot red.

"No, I'm fine" he snaps making me frown.

"No Zayn-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He yells slamming his fist down on the counter.

"Just go rest Zayn your bloody mess" Harry says as me and Niall quietly watch the commotion.

"No I'm fucking fine!" He yells before he runs upstairs.

Harry sighs loudly and shakes his head.

"Just let him be for a while Niall, I don't want him to hurt you" Harry says and he nods sadly.

"Hey it's okay, you can hang out with us, we were just gonna order some pizza would you like any?" Harry asks and Niall shakes his head looking down at the floor.

"No, I'm fine" he says brokenly making me frown.

"No your not, what's-"

"I said I'm fine!" He yells before he rushes out of the room and I gasp when I hear the front door slam shut.

Without even looking back at Harry, I rush towards the door and see Niall walking down the street.

I quickly slip a pair of adidas shoes on before I start jogging down the street until I've catches up with Niall.

"God Niall get back here!" I yell as he starts running down the street. He fucking pregnant what the fuck is he thinking?!

"I'll get him!!" Harry yells running past me. I sigh and decide to walk back to the house. When I'm there, I slowly walk in but when I see the back door open I walk there and see Zayn.

He was sitting down on the gutter while smoking. The puffs of air coming out of his mouth. But no, they weren't cigarettes. Nope.

I know what cigarettes are and those were definitely not cigarette. But they did look like them.

And then I gasp when i see what it is.

Marijuana.

Is he..?

"Zayn!" I yell rushing forward and was about to grab the joint out from his hands but he pushes me and I scream when I land right on my back.

"Stay away Louis!" He yells. His eyes were now more red than before and he looked high. Really high.

What the hell?

"God-" I start but he cuts me off.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yells taking another puff of the drug.

"God fucking stop it!" I yell getting up and tackling him to the floor. Though he is stronger, he flips me over so now I'm underneath him.

And he had a smirk on his lips.

Oh no.

"What-" I start but he interrupts me.

"You look so hot" he says. God his high. I have a feeling this won't end well.

He starts leaning down but I push him back with all my might as he falls down on his back, I then quickly get up but as I do I see Harry rushing outside with a sobbing Niall.

"What's going on here?!" Harry yells and looks at Zayn and then me.

"He-" I start but he cuts me off, again.

"Don't fucking listen to him Harry his gonna lie!" Zayn yells making me gasp.

"What? No, no I won't-"

"Just tell me what's going on!!" Harry yells and I flinch at his harsh words as a few tears gather in my eyes.

"I-I he was s-smoking pot so-"

"His fucking lying Harry!" Zayn yells glaring at me.

"Yeah that's why your eyes are red and there's pot right there!" I say pointing to the ground where his left over drug was now spilled on the floor.

"You fucking bitch!" He growls getting up and I stare at him before he pounces right on me.

And he was just about to punch me when Harry pulls him of off me.

"Get the fuck out of here Zayn, in your room now!" Harry orders as he laughs.

"Your not the boss of me" he says matter of fact.

"But I am the owner of this house, so get to your room, now!" Harry yells as he sighs and sticks that finger up before walking back into the house.

"Fuck Lou you alright kitten?" Harry asks and I nod standing up with the help from him.

"I believe you baby, only you. It's pretty obvious that he was taking drugs, now i better get this out of here before we get caught and I get arrested" Harry sighs and I nod as he leads me and Niall back into the house.

"Stay here and just talk yeah? Make sure if he comes then just shout and I'll be there, I gotta go clean that up" he says and I nod as he pecks my cheek and gives Niall a thumbs up before walking outside again.

I sigh and try getting comfy on the couch as Niall turns to look at me with puffy eyes.

"W-what was he doing?" Niall asks softly.

"Just smoking and he pushed me and then I tackled him.." I mumble not wanting to tell him about the part where Zayn said I look hot.

But he is my friend. And friends don't keep secrets right?

"What happened after that?" He asks and I pause for a second.

Am I doing the right thing by telling him? Or am I just ruining Niall and Zayn's relationship?

"And then I pushed me off and I stood up and that's when you came" I partly lie as he sighs.

"Oh.." He mumbles and I nod. "It's okay, he'll be fine by tomorrow" I assure him as he nods.

"Alright I'm done out there" Harry says coming back in.

"Now, pizza? Harry asks already taking his phone out. I nod slightly as Niall just shrugs.

"Actually I'm not that hungry I'll just go to sleep" he says getting up and walking to the room downstairs. The spare one.

"I really, really, really hope he doesn't do what he did when he was younger" Harry whispers and I don't think I was supposed to hear him but I did, well and clear.

"W-what so you mean?" I ask as Harrys eyes widen.

"H-he used to cut"