•You're Mine (Chapter Nine)

{EDITED}

[Louis P.O.V]

I look up at Harry my eyes full of hurt as tears slip from my eyes.

"W-what? W-why you-" I start but he cuts me off.

"No Louis! Just the fucking shut up! Just get out of here and into the isolation room!!" He yells.

"You said last week to tell you how I feel!! And when I do you fucking put it all down on me!!" I yell angrily as tears make their way down my face.

"I've had enough!" He yells and I'm confused for a second before he grabs a fist full of my hair and drags me towards the isolation room.

"Ow, ow Harry!" I yell and attempt to pull his fingers away but he just growls and grips them harder.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" he says and ouch that did hurt.

As soon as he gets there he opens the door and pushes me in making me fall face first onto the floor.

He shuts the door and I don't even bother getting up.

He hurt me. So bad. Just last week he told me to tell him how I feel. And when I do he brings it down all on me.

I guess I'm not loved. If him calling me a bitch means anything. I should just leave. He obviously doesn't feel the same about me.

I slowly open my eyes and look around the room.

There was only a bed and a small room connecting into the bathroom. As well as a digital watch on the nightstand.

I don't even get up. I just lay there on the carpeted floor while rubbing my head before eventually falling asleep.

When i wake I look at the time to see its 11pm.

I sigh and look up. I see a tray of food by the door. But I don't even bother getting up to go eat.

Cuz I'm a bitch. And I will not eat.

So instead I take my phone out from my pocket and open up Instagram. Going onto an Harry update account.

I see recents pics of me. When I fell earlier. I stare at the picture before crying softly into my arms.

No one loves me.

Harry called me a bitch.

Harry hurt me.

In more than one way.

I start sobbing loudly before I hear the door open. But I don't turn around to see who it is.

"Hey it's Zayn" I hear a thick voice say. I only cry harder.

"Hey it's okay" he says rubbing my back and I slowly look up.

The lights are now on and he gasps when he sees me.

"Woah, your eyes Lou, their really red I think you should stop crying" he says softly.

"N-no, I, Harry hurt me" I mumble and he frowns.

"I don't know what happened and I don't have to know, but if you're willing to tell me I might be able to hit some sense into his brain"

I sigh and nod.

"H-he told me last week to t-tell him about how I feel. So I told him.. And he.. And he didn't return it. He just told me to come in here, and he called me a bitch.. And when I didn't come in here he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me here"

I say and by the end of it I'm sobbing harshly into his chest.

"It's okay, it's all going to be okay" he says soothingly.