•You're Mine (Chapter Fourty Two)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

So currently me and Harry were both in his office. Oh and cupcake too.

We've been in here for about an hour now being almost 11. I was just sitting down on the couch and playing with the small kitten while Harry did his work.

The kitten purrs loudly among me chuckle. I look up, going to apologise if Harry yells at me for making too much noise but instead his looking at me, smiling.

I look down at the kitten and look at her collar. Just making me think about a collar making me body tingle.

"I'll be done soon kitten, why don't you start getting ready? I'll come and get ready when im done" he suggests.

"Yes okay daddy" I say as he grins and sends me a wink before I walk out, blushing madly. I walk down the hall and into living room, I see Niall and Zayn.

Heavily making out. Zayn straddling Niall as they both kiss. Their shirts were thrown to the floor and their pants were half way down.

I cough awkwardly as they quickly pull away Zayn falling to the floor.

"Oh! Hell-Lou how's it going?" Zayn asks. Niall's blushing madly.

"I was just going to go change and Harrys in his office, we were going out.." I say.

"Oh okay yeah we're just going to go to our rooms.." Zayn mumbles before grabbing Niall's hand and rushing towards their rooms.

The play room is shared. Every time we finish using it whoever uses it last changes the bed sheets and sprays some disinfectant spray.

I walk into our room and put some black skinny jeans and a black button up on before messily styling my hair and walking back out of the room just as Harry walks in.

"Go wait in the living room and put your shoes on I'll be there in a few minutes alright love?" Harry asks.

"Yes okay daddy" I say grinning. He chuckles and kisses me before I walk down the hall and into the living room.

Grabbing my shoes that were by the door and putting them on before grabbing cupcake and cuddling her close towards me.

She purrs and licks my arms making me chuckle just as Harry walks in and coos loudly making me look up at him.

"Ready to go?" He asks. I nod as Harry looks around in confusion.

"Where's Niall?" He asks.

"Oh.. They were on the Couch making out and I coughed and they ran to their room" I say laughing as Harry rolls his eyes.

"Losers" he mutters.

"I guess I'll be driving" he says.

I nod as we walk out and shut the door behind us making sure to lock it. We get in the car as Harry starts driving. The radio softly playing in the background.

"There's going to be a lot of paps there" Harry says and I frown. I hate the paps.

"Oh.. Okay" I mumble.