•You're Mine (Chapter Twenty Nine)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

I gasp as I see Harry. Immediately wanting to run but before I can Harry's quickly rushing to me and embracing me into a hug.

I just let him hug me as he sighs. "Baby, kitten I'm so sorry I didn't believe you" he says Making me shrug.

"It's fine. You don't have to anymore. I'd rather you believe other people" I say as he gives me a sympathetic smile.

"No I believe you. Now I do. I love you so much I'm so sorry" he says as i sigh.

"Yeah okay, sorry for running away.." I say suspiciously as he chuckles. "That's quite okay babe now let's go back to the house shall we?" He says and I hum.

"Yes let's go daddy" I say as Liam and Sophia grins.

"Bye Louis and Harry" they say in sync as we wave and walk out the door.

"Let's go to maccas and eat yeah?" He suggests as I nod.

"Yeah okay daddy" I say as he smiles.

He gets in the drivers seat of the car he rented and places a hand on my left thigh. (Drivers seat on the right) before driving off towards the nearest Mc Donald's.

As we pull up in front of mc Donald's Harry groans loudly looking at the entrance.

I look over and see people pushing each other and crowding the van. I whimper quietly as Harry turns around to me.

"Just wait till I come and get you and don't look at them understood?" He says and I nod quickly.

"I love you" he says and I smile. "I love you too"

And with that he gets out and for a second the screams get louder before the doors shut again.

I really hope I don't start to feel dizzy again like the first time.

Harry opens the door to my side and I quickly get out as he intertwines our hands together.

I instantly look down as we walk through the crowd.

"Please move the fuck away" Harry growls when 2 men were pushing him.

They quickly do as we get in. We instantly line up. The line was short and it was nice since everyone left us alone.

"Can I have a mcChicken please" Harry says and looks over at me.

"What would you like babe?" He asks.

"Um.. Chicken 'N' Mayo please" I say shyly as Harry chuckles.

"And drinks?" He lady asks.

"Yes, 2 frozen raspberry Fanta and large fries please" Harry says and looks over at me as if confirming what he ordered. I smile and nod.

"Okay that will be $23.70 please"

Harry nods and grabs his wallet and I quickly grab mine and hand the money over to her. She takes it, still unnoticed to Harry and I smile and wave as Harry looks back at her confusingly.

"I haven't paid yet" he says.

"Oh the gentlemen already paid sir" she said and the next person in line goes and orders their food.

Harry turns to look at me and I silently curse at myself for staring at him.

"Why did you pay?" He asks as we sit down at the booth with our food.

"I never pay for anything and I felt bad" I shrug.

"But you shouldn't. It's my job to pay now I will give you your 24 dollars back and no if's or but's"