•You're Mine (Chapter Ten)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

My head was aching and it felt like someone was stabbing my legs.

I could hear voices but couldn't comprehend who they actually belonged too.

I cough slightly though my eyes are still closed and hear a gasp.

"Lou? Louis are you awake?" I hear two frantic voices say. Shaking my shoulders and I just groan loudly.

"M'hurts" I mutter.

"Open your eyes Lou" I hear someone demand. Thinking it was Harry I quickly open them not remembering much.

"Lou? How're you feeling?" Liam asks?

Wait Liam?

Then where's Harry?

"U-um dizzy.. And blurry" I mutter out as I look around seeing pretty much everything blurry. Though I could still see Liam and Niall?

"Okay I think-" Liam starts but I cut him off.

"Where's daddy?" I ask and they look at each other.

"Um.." They say.

"where's daddy?!" I yell and attempt to sit up to only get pushed back down by Liam.

"His in the other room, you've been in coma for about 3 weeks" Liam says before quickly putting his hands over his mouth.

Niall glares at Liam as I stared wide eyed at them.

3 weeks?

3?!

"W-what happened?" I ask cuz' honestly I don't remember at all.

"You were in a car crash" Liam says and pats my arms.

"Is daddy okay?" I ask and they hesitate and are just about to reply when the door to the room opens.

"Louis, dear you're awake?" The female nurse says and I sigh nodding.

"How are you feeling?" She asks. "Fine, just a bit of a headache and my leg hurts.. Kinda blurry and dizzy" I list off as she nods.

Writing them down on her clipboard.

"Okay here take these" she says and hands me 2 pills and a water bottle.

"I'm sure it'll make you're vision less blurry and make the pain go away as well as the dizziness" she says and I nod quickly taking them.

"You might also remember what happened and how and all" she says making me nod again.

"W-where's dad-"

"Harry, he means Harry" Liam quickly interrupts. Glaring at me.

"Oh his in the other room, still kinda-"

"Hey well tell him you can go now!" Niall says and shoo's her off.

I frown in confusion as Niall gives me a sympathetic look.

"Harry's. His not so well" Niall starts and I can install feel myself starting to cry.

"W-what?" I stutter.

"His been in coma for about 3 weeks as well and the doctors don't even know if he'll wake up, he was hurt pretty bad and-"

"W-what?!" I yell out. He was hurt bad? My Harry was hurt bad? No this is not true. Their only lying to make me scared.

"I wanna go see my daddy" I say and start getting up only for Liam to start scolding.

"No! No you can Louis!-"