•You're Mine (Chapter Thirty Seven)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

I let a loud moan slip out of my mouth as Harry continues thrusting his fingers in and out occasionally hitting my prostate.

"I think you're loosen enough, should I fuck you with the dildo now?" He asks, a hint of mischief in his voice.

"Yes, daddy please do" I beg as he hums. "Sure I will, you've been a good boy, my good boy haven't you?" He asks as he slicks up the dildo with a thick layer of lube.

"Ugh, ah, yes your good boy daddy, please" I whine desperately and wiggle my ass around in the air and gasp loudly when a hand comes down hard on it.

"Now, now, don't be greedy. I thought you were my good boy just seconds ago weren't you?" Harry says as I groan. I'm so fucking desperate.

"Yes, sorry I'm your good boy" I mumble. He hums and a moan slips through my lips when he nudges the dildo against my hole before removing it again.

I whine loudly when he pushes it in again, maybe only 2 centimetres before pulling out again.

"Fuck! Please! Please I'm sorry!" I cry out, his bloody teasing me. This is so not cool.

"Patience or you get nothing" he says.

And that's when I start sobbing loudly. "Please" I beg as the tears fall freely down my face. "Please" I beg again.

"Awe love, I was only joking around" he says and kisses the top of my shoulder as I nod and sniffle.

"Ready?" He asks as I nod quickly. He places one of his hands on my left cheek and spreads it open a bit more before pushing the dildo in.

I moan loudly as he starts thrusting it in. "Tell me if you feel dizzy again love? Remember your pregnant and I'm pretty sure we're aloud to still do this but we still gotta be safe right?" Harry says as I nod.

"Daddy!" I scream. "Can I please come?!" I shout. "Maybe" he says. "Please, please please, please, please-"

"Alright" he says and that's all I need to hear before I come undone harshly onto the bed.

"Made a mess kitten, lick it up" he demands as I moan loudly and nod. I lean down and lick he come off the bedsheets before he turns me around.

"Can I give you a hand job?" I ask as innocently as possible.

"You want too?" Harry asks as I look down seeing his had at hard in those impossibly tighter jeans.

"Yes daddy" I say as he grins.

"Okay let me just untie you" he says as he starts undoing the ropes. When his done he unzips his pants and takes then off along with his boxers.

"Can you fuck my mouth daddy?" I ask.

*****

I sigh when I wake up again. And blush madly at the memories of the past event that happened today. After Harry fucked my mouth hard, he told me to go to sleep which I did.

And now I'm awake. He told me that when I wake up we can go to the doctors. Which will probably be now.

I sigh and slowly get up stretching my limbs and getting out of bed. I look at the seeing it was 2 in the afternoon.

I walk into the living room to see that now Zayn and Niall were sitting down on the couch and Harry was no where to be seen.

"Hey guys" I mumble from the doorway. "Hey Lou" they both reply back making me chuckle. "Where's um.. Harry" I whisper as they grin.