•You're Mine (Chapter Seventy One)

{EDITED}

[Harry's P.O.V]

"Oh my gosh.." I whisper in awe at the many babies.

My hands were tightly wrapped around Louis' waist and we were currently in the newborn section.

And as soon as the nurse pulls us over towards my twins, I cry. Louis cries.

We both cry cuz we've waited so long for this. These two twins.

"Oh my god.. I whisper as Louis grips his hands tighter around me.

They were both put in 2 different cribs, they were both awake, looking up at us with big eyes.

They have officially killed me.

The girl on the left had bright green eyes with light brown hair, while the one on the right had bright, like bright blue eyes with a darker shade of hair.

Their noses were like mine as well as their lips. Their ears and cheeks like Louis'

"Their so beautiful" Louis says cooing while wiping his eyes.

"They are aren't they?" I ask and bend down slightly.

"Names?" I ask Louis softly.

"Olivia grace Tomlinson- Styles" for this cute one" Louis says also bending down and gently poking the twin on the left with green eyes.

"I agree" I smile. "And Amelia Nicole Tomlinson- Styles for the Angel" I say and coo at Amelia who was trying to grasp my fingers in her tiny hands.

"God their so cute" Louis mumbles.

The nurse who was still standing there smiles at us. "Would you like to pick them up?" She asks and we both immediately nod. So she nods and gives us the approval nod before Louis picks up Olivia and I pick up Amelia.

Wrapping my arms around her and rocking her back and forth slightly as she gurgles. "Your such a cutie" I mumble as she closes her eyes, I rub her back and not even 3 minutes later she's already fast asleep, her tiny hands grasping onto my long hair.

God Olivia and Amelia will be the death of me. No lying there.

I gently place her back in her crib, gently grabbing the white hospital blanket and draping it over her, making sure she was warm before turn to Louis.

"H-Harry God I love them so much" Louis cries out softly. I smile and wrap my arms around his shoulders as he sniffles.

Olivia looks at me with wide green eyes, instantly reminding me of mine. They were not green like mine, they were grass green, like oh my god.

I gently rub my thumbs across her cheeks as he smiles showing her empty, non-teeth mouth.

"Awe" I coo and place a small kiss to her cheeks as he gurgles loudly.

"She already loves you" Louis chuckles making me laugh along with him.

"Can I hold her?" I ask as Louis immediately hands her over to me. I awe and rock her back and forth slightly.

"I wish we could go home today" Louis mumbles and my eyes widen.

"Shit! Zayn and-"

"Hey!" Louis scolds quietly. "No swearing near the babies" and I roll my eyes fondly.

"Oh shut up" I mumble and look at Olivia who was now fast asleep on my shoulder, her cheeks pressed against my ear.

"She looks adorable" Louis says and I smile and gently place her in her crib.

"She is" I nod before leaning over and placing a small kiss on Louis' lips.

"C'mom lets take you back to your room, and I'll go get Zayn and Niall yeah?" I ask softly as he nods. So we walk back to Louis' room, making sure his okay before the nurse helps him onto the bed.

I then wave slightly before walking down the hall and outside the door where I see Zayn and Niall sitting.

They immediately get up when they see me, and when I look around I'm immediately blinded by the millions of lights flashing.

Fucking paps.

"Hey Harry, these people are doing this live their gonna come asking you questions go before-"

"Hello Harry" an interview perhaps says, causing a huge scene in the emergency room.

"go away I don't have time for this, come anywhere near me and I'll break your head off" I grumble before shoving them out of my way and down the hall again.

I walk towards the section of Louis' room before slowly walking in, seeing him on his phone.

"Harry, there's like 5000 pics of you from like not even 3 minutes ago" Louis says confused and I groan.

"There's like a lot of paps outside in the emergency room and they wanted to interview me but I told them no and ugh their so annoying, they follow me everywhere" i groan once again as Louis smiles gently.

"Don't be angry" he whispers and I look down at him.

"I'm not, just annoyed love" I sigh as he smiles wider.

"I love you"

"I love you too k-" I start but I'm cut off when someone rushes into the room, slamming the door and shutting it.

I look up and see a pap. Is he fucking serious?!

He starts talking pictures, and for a fact my hand was placed on Louis head.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" I growl, standing up and moving closer towards him as he starts taking his pictures even faster.

"Just need a few pics Harry, c'mom can we get one of you kissing you's slu-"

"Do you want to finish that?" I ask angrily moving closer and closer towards him, cracking my knuckles.

"Slut, kissing-"

I punch him right in the face as blood immediately starts gushing out. I grasp him by the collar of his shirt and slam him in the wall as I hear a small scream.

And no, it wasn't the guys scream. It was Louis.

I glance over slightly, seeing him hugging his pillow while avoiding my eye contact.

"Your just a fucking pap, seriously get the fuck out before I actually do break your neck!" I yell before opening the door and shoving him out there before shutting it again.

I quickly rush over to Louis who was sobbing.

"Hey love.." I say gently reaching down to touch his arms but he flinches making me frown.

"A-am I a S-Slut?" He asks, stuttering and I gasp.

"No, no, babe I promise your not, their just a fucking attention wanting dickheads who want money, I promise your not love, I love you" I say as he moves closer to me and hugs my waist tight.

I coo softly and hug him back as he cries, and cries, before he eventually falls asleep. And I do too, on the chair with my head next to louis'.