•You're Mine (Chapter Fourty Nine)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

I let out a cry muffled by the gag, squirming around desperately.

"It's 9pm Louis, I'm going to be in complete control for hours" the voice says. It sounds oddly familiar. I just don't know where I've heard it.

Their wearing a mask, still, probably. That's probably why I can't make out the voice.

I feel their hands roam up and down my naked body making me cry out loudly, as the tears fall freely.

"Are you pregnant Louis?" They ask placing their hand on the small bump.

I let out a small growl and nod. No one should be aloud to touch my stomach, nevertheless, me. In that way.

Only Harry. But this is Harrys fault. I told him not to open the door. And what does he go and do? He opens the fucking door.

It's all his fucking fault. I bet he doesn't even love me. I bet that's why he opened the door.

Just thinking about that makes me cry even more.

"Louis fucking stop crying!!" He yells and smacks me harshly across the face.

I cry out as he bends me over so I'm on my knees. My hands bound behind my back.

"You're in for so much shit Tomlinson" he says making me sob.

I can hear him leave only to return a few seconds later. And when I feel a harsh hit to my bum I cry out trying to move away only to be scolded at.

"Stay the fuck still" he growls and hits me with what I assume is a paddle again.

After 50 I'm a sobbing mess. My hands balled into a fist behind my back while I cry into the bed sheets.

My bum stinging and hurting.

"Oh Louis, this is only the beginning" he says making me cry even more.

"How about I fuck you, and then spank you 100 times and then fuck you again?" He asks.

[Harry's P.O.V]

I never fell asleep. In fact went to bed exactly an hour ago. But never fell asleep. My Lou. I need him so bad what the fuck have I done?

His pregnant and who knows whoever that person could do to him. I need to find him now.

It was currently 9:30.

I get up and grab Louis' phone before putting on more presentable clothes and grab my phone, wallet and keys before rushing out the door.

I get into my car and drove to the police station now seeing a different police officer there. The station was empty.

"How may I help you today" he asks.

"I came I'm earlier and this other officer was here" I say pausing.

"Matter occurring for missing Louis Tomlinson?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes, sir I have the number can you please track the number down, my sub, lou his, his just please" I beg breaking down into tears.

"Okay, okay it's okay calm down sir hand the phone and number over It'll take about 15 minutes" he says. I sigh and nod unlocking the phone and turning the password off and handing it to him.

"Take a seat" he says and gestures to the seats. I nod and sit down. Taking my phone out. Knowing that if its night time here that its day time in Australia.

I call Ashton and wait for him to pick up as the phone rings.

"Hello? Harry?" He questions. "Hey ash" I sigh. "Hey Harry, mate what's wrong you sound like you've been crying" he says on the other line.

"Yeah, um listen you know Louis? H-his missing it's a long story but his missing and this guy came and took him and Niall said he had a mask on-"

"Wait, wait. Mask? Calum's missing" Ashton says through the other line.

My eyes widened when he said that.

Calum?

Calum?

Calum?!

Oh no. If that's Calum who took him. I'm, I'm not going to be happy at all. Calum's missing? Sure that could mean anything.

"Styles?" The police says from the desk.

"Hey ash I have to go I'll call you later bye" I say and hang up on him. "Did you find him?"
I ask.

"Yes, c'mom lets go me and Daniel will take you" he says and I see another police come out from behind him.

He gives me a smile before we starts walking out. "I'm Tyler by the way" he says. I nod. "Harry" I say.

"You come with us and then we'll bring you and Louis back" he says and I nod hesitantly.

"We're arresting the other guy, his names cal-"

"Calum?!" I screech. "Are you fucking kidding me?!!" I yell. "Sir-"

"No! Fuck just take me there! Now!" I demand.

"Get in" Daniel says as Tyler gets in the drivers seat. I get in and ball my hands into a fist when he starts driving.

Calum fucking hood

I swear to god I'm going to kill him when I get there. And no one will be fucking stopping me.

I can't even believe he'd do something like that.

He turns his sirens on and starts speeding down the road. And instead of 30 minutes were there in 15.

Before the car even stops I open the door and rush out.

Knocking on the door as Daniel and Tyler follow behind me.

"Open the door!! It's police" Daniel yells banging on the door. I can hear noises that sound like being hit which just makes me even more angry.

"His not opening the door, we're going in through the window" Daniel says and opens the unlocked window.

As they both get in I quickly also get in and my first priority is the basement. I see stars leading down and rush down them Daniel following me while Tyler goes around in the rooms.

And as soon as I open the door to the basement, I can literally feel smoke coming through my ears. And my heart clench tighter than it should have making it hard for me to breathe as tears spill over my eyes. My hands balled into a tight ball.

"Put your hands up!"