•You're Mine (Chapter Twenty Three)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

It had now been about another 2 weeks since me forgiving Harry and all.

We've been in Sydney for above a month now leaving us 2 more months to stay. Harry said tonight we'll be going to the Pacha night club.

It's apparently a really good club and Harry said he wanted to go have a few beers and all.

So we were both currently in the shower. Yes together. It was probably around 5:30.

"We should be getting out soon kitten" Harry says and places his hands on my shoulders making me whine.

"Y-yeah okay" I say as he smirks.

I blush when I see him look down.

"Someone eager?" He asks making me moan slightly as he taps my cock with his index finger.

"Daddy please" I whine loudly as he chuckles.

"What do you want me to do sweets?" He asks. "Uh, daddy please just make me feel good" I groan out as he smirks.

"How about I finger you until you come? No touching" he says making me nod frantically.

"Hands against the wall, legs apart and bend over slightly" Harry orders making me do as he says.

He inserted a wet finger into me making me let out a small hiss at the slight burn.

The warm water hitting above my skin.

"You okay love?" Harry asks gently placing one of his hands on my shoulders while slowly scissoring the other one in and out of my hole.

"Ugh, yes daddy feels so good" I moan out as he continues thrusting his finger in and out.

And before I know it I'm coming untouched harshly as Harry pulls his fingers out.

"Better?" He asks grinning and I nod.

And then I squeal loudly when the warm water goes cold and hits my skin.

Harry chuckles and turns the water off.

"Now we should get ready and head to the club" he says and I nod. "Kay daddy" I say as we both get out and dry ourselves.

We then put our clothes on before Harry grabs his phone and wallet before we walk out.

We get a to the club my eyes widened at the expensive looking outdoor side. (This is a real club but I'm gonna make everything up that happens inside)

There was a huge water fall at the front and a huge fountain. We walk in and there's loud music instantly blaring.

I wince as Harry chuckles. Intertwining our fingers together. We walk towards the counter where you can purchase liquor or any drinks really.

There was also coffee and all. "Can I please get a beer?" Harry asks making me look over at him.

"Do I get one?" I ask as he narrows his eyes at me.

"No" he says and I glare at him ripping my arms away from him.

Is he's not going to get me then I might as well get it myself.

"What the fuck?" He roars making me just glare at him even more.

"Why don't I get one?" I ask crossing my hands over my chest.

"Because you're my sub and I don't usually let my subs drink, it's for the best" he says sighing.

"No! It's not! You're only doing what's best for you! Just let me have a beer I won't die" I say sarcastically.

"Oh nah" he says placing his hands on his hips.

He thinks he can sass me? Hmp. No.

"You don't control over what I can and cannot drink sir" I say and turn back over to the lady who was watching us with wide eyes.

"May I please have a beer?" I ask as the lady nods hesitantly despite Harry's glare towards her and me.

She brings it back and I hand her my money.

I grab the beer and turn over to Harry. Luckily no one was in line.

"Watch this" I say and drink the whole glass on one go. The burn in my throat making me groan slightly and my vision go fuzzy.

"I didn't die" I say and roll my eyes and walk past him as he growls.

"Louis Tomlinson done you dare walk away from me!" He yells and I shrug. I honestly don't care right now.

He should let me enjoy myself. To enjoy my time here. And let me drink. And I couldn't even care about the punishment to receive.

I lose him some were in the crowd and walk to the toilets feeling the need to piss.

As I do I hear the door open but don't pay much attention.

As I finish taking a piss I go to wash my hands. And as I finish someone pushes me against the wall making me whimper slightly.

I look up and all my confidence is gone when I see nick.

What the fuck is he doing here?

"L-let go!" I whine and try pulling my arms away from him. He growls and bite down hard onto my neck drawing blood.

I shriek and scream loudly as he chuckles. "Scream all you want slut, no one will hear you over this music" he says making me whimper loudly.

"P-please" I plead as he pins my hands above my head with one hand.

He discards my shirt and pants.

And I'm not In my luck, I was wearing panties.

"Hmm. Panties huh? They look really pretty on you love" he says making me grimace.

He smacks me harshly across the face making me cry out as a few tears slip down my face.

"Step the fuck away from him before I kill you"