•You're mine (Chapter Eighty One)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

I wake up, my whole arse sore.

"Ouch" I whisper and slowly get up, I walk out of the room and down the stairs where I see Harry sitting down on the couch.

He had Amelia in one arm and Olivia laying down next to him.

"Baby" Harry says and quickly gets up, placing Amelia down and rushing forward to me.

"Im sorry if I hurt you! I thought you were gonna die so I got Niall and Zayn to come and check and I'm so sorry you passed out and, and-"

"Hey" I chuckle softly.

"It's okay, I actually enjoyed it" I say blushing furiously while looking down.

"Please don't just say that to make me feel better" he says sadly.

"No, I promise I'm not" I assure him as he sighs, nodding.

"Well in that case, I have work to do in my office. You can come, or stay here Incase the twins wake up? Your choice" he says.

"I think I'll stay here, I'll call you if I need anything sir" I say as he smiles, he kisses me on the lips before walking upstairs and towards his office.

I smile when I see Olivia and Amelia wrapped up in a blanket fast asleep. They looked peaceful and cute.

I smile slightly, and pick up cupcake who was nudging my legs.

When I pick her up, she mewls loudly as I chuckle, sitting down at the couch and watching the show that was on, which happened to be friends.

******

It was now the next day, 10 in the morning and Harry was nowhere to be found.

I woke up and called our for him and got no reply.

And when I bumped into Niall, he had tears streaming down his face and looked panicked.

"Niall?! Niall what happened?" I ask quickly grabbing onto his hands as his knees start to buckle.

"Z-Zayn! He left I don't know where he is!" Niall sobs.

"Left? Niall clam down, relax" I say in a soft voice as he takes deep breaths, calming down slightly.

"Now tell me again" I say softly.

"Z-Zayn I wake up and he was gone-"

"Gone? Wait a second" I say and walk him downstairs and make him sit on the couch.

"Harrys gone too" I say softly making sure not too look at him.

"What? Where?" He asks, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know he just left!" I exclaim as he sighs, biting his nails.

"Don't do that!" I say smacking his hands as he giggles softly.

"Sorry" he mumbles.

He was still pregnant, only now 2 months left till he was due with a baby boy.

I hear the front door open and Harry and Zayn walk in, giggling while touching each other.

What the fuck?

Niall and I watch with wide eyes as they see us. They looked pretty drunk too.

"Hey look, it's the guy I fell in love with a long time ago" Harry mumbles making my eyes tear up.

"And oh look, there's the guy I got pregnant. I regret it" Zayn mumbles cashing Niall to whimper before holding his stomach and looking away from them and down at his belly.

"God you useless fags get out of here" Zayn yells pointing at the door.

"W-what?" I whimper as tears fall down my face.

"It's me and Zayn now, get out" Harry yells and I quickly get up helping Niall too before he rushes out the door.

But before I can make it outside Zayn grabs my head and bangs it on the side of the wall before pushing me out and slamming the door in my face.

I stumble harshly, falling on the floor while sobbing loudly. I felt dizzy and it was cold outside and all I was wearing was a long sleeved shirt and sweatpants.

I see Niall who was gripping the side of the car crying loudly causing me to break down with him.

So I walk over to him. I cry with him for so long, for so long before we eventually stop and decide to go for a walk.

"They don't want us.." Niall says sighing deeply. We were now walking for about 20 minutes and Niall's as starting to get puffed out.

So we took a seat on the bus bench.

"I know" I whisper.

"Where are we gonna go?" He asks, it was probably around 12pm now.

"I have no idea. My parents disown me, I have no phone I don't know" I say softly, trying not to cry.

"I-I have no where either, w-what are we gonna do?" Niall asks looking down at his feet.

"I-I have a friend, it's where I lived before Harry got me.. but I don't know if he wants me back.." I mumble.

He doesn't say anything and continues to look at his feet, so I shrug slightly not knowing what I was gonna do.

"Have no money either, nothing" Niall says. God what the hell happened to Harry and Zayn?

"Let's just go for a walk, see what happens" I say as Niall nods, he stands up and we start walking again.

Until a voice stops us,

"What are people as beautiful as you doing out here all alone?"