•You're Mine (Chapter Fourty Four)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!"

I jump back, startled by his loud voice and whimper loudly as a few tears escape my eyes though I'm quick to wipe them.

"I-I'm sorry" I quickly apologies, but his face softens making me frown.

"Oh love" Harry coos and moves closer towards me and hugs me. I bury my face in his shoulders and cry softly as he comforts me.

"I'm sorry for yelling, it wasn't cuz you asked for food I'd never do that" he says and I pull my head up and look at him confused.

"You should've just asked me you know? I won't punish you for asking, I'd never let you starve" he says and I blush cuz oh.

"S-sorry" I mumble sheepishly as he chuckle.

"No need to apologise now what would you like to eat? I'll ask Zayn to cook" he says and I think for a moment.

"Tacos?"

"Tacos sounds great right now" he says grinning before kissing me on the lips.

"Lay down Lou I'll be back up right after I tell Zayn what to make" he says and I nod laying down before he walks out the door.

I sigh and close my eyes before falling asleep.

"Lou? Kitten wake up" I groan quietly and open my eyes. I look up and see Harry, he had a small smile tugging on his lips.

We stare at each other fondly before it gets broken. My stomach rumbles loudly, literally moving making me blush darkly and look down, embarrassed.

"I was gonna ask if your still hungry" he says chuckling and sits down next to me.

"Um.. Yeah sorry" I mumble and he laughs loudly making me pout.

"It's okay, now let's go eat" he says and I nod.

"What time is it?" I ask and he looks down at his watch. "It's 3 in the afternoon" "oh okay" I say as he frowns.

"Everything Okay?" He asks and I nod.

So we walk down the stairs him trailing behind me and then I let him lead me into the kitchen. He grabs the 3 pieces of tacos and places them on a plate before we walk back over to the dining room.

"Where's Zayn and Niall?" I ask.

"Went out" he says simply and I nod.

I eat the food quietly, making sure not to drop any of the food when a thought occurred to my head.

"When can I wear my collar?" I ask as he eyes light up.

"After you eat?" He asks and I nod eagerly as he chuckles. I hurriedly eat as he laughs before giving me a glass of orange juice.

When we've finished we walk up into our room again. This time I sit down on the couch as he walks to the closet and grabs a bag.

He pulls out the 2 collars we brought and holds them up. "Which one kitten?" He asks and I grin.

"Daddy's slut" I say as he smirks and nods.

He walks up to me and I turn around as he tightens the collar around my neck. It wasn't too tight.

But I knew it was there since it was just slightly rubbing against my throat. It made me feel so much more owned.

"I love you so much" I say.

"I love you more" he says and pushes me against our bed. He starts kissing me undoing my shirt and throwing it somewhere in the room.

I squirm beneath him my boner hitting his. "Please" I whine loudly under him as he kisses down my stomach.

"Please who?" He teases and I groan loudly. "Daddy" I plead as he smirks.

"Go undress in the playroom, and lay down on your hands and knees I'll be there in a second" he orders and I nod rushing off towards the play room.

I take my jeans and bright pink panties off before getting on the bed, on my hands and knees and spreading my legs open.

"Ugh look so fuckable baby" I hear Harrys voice say and I jump when his hand comes down in a pleasurable smack on my arse.

"Daddy fuck" I moan loudly as he gives me 3 more smacks before his fingering me.

Inserting one finger and pushing it in and out before adding another then another. "I think now your lose enough, I'm gonna fuck you nice and hard. How does that sound?"

He asks me and I moan so fucking loud that he starts laughing.

"Stop laughing, please hurry daddy" I whimper as he chuckles.

I assume he takes his pants and shirt off before he slicks up his cock and pushes it into me.

I whine loudly and push back onto his cock as he starts thrusting in and out of me. I moan loudly and grip the sheets tightly into my hands.

And Before I know it, I'm begging to come as he gives me the permission and I do so.

My legs shaking as I come undone. He soon after comes inside of me and slowly pulls out and I turn on my back laying down, panting.

Harry lays down next to me after a while too and smiles. I frown in confusion before he places his hands on my stomach.

"Our little child is in there, I can't wait" he says and I smile widely.

"I wonder who she or he will look like" I say and Harry Immediately grins.

"Me" he says.

"No me" I say.

"No me" he says.

"No me" I say.

"No me" he says.

"No me" I say.

"No me" he says.

"No me" I say.

"No me" he says.

"No me" I say.

"No, they'll look like both of us" he says and I grin.

"Of course, maybe they'll have blonde curly hair, and a mixture of green and blue eyes, and a cute mixture of our noses and long eye lashes, small cute lips too" he says and I instantly smile even more.

"Just like us" I whisper and he leans over and kisses me.