•You're Mine (Chapter Eighty)

{EDITED}

(AN- TYSM for almost 70K reads means so much omg!)

[Louis' P.O.V]

It has been 2 months.

2 months since Amelia and Olivia were born. They've grown up more since when we first saw them which always makes me want to cry.

Knowing that soon they'll be a year older.

"You alright love?" Harry asks, his eyebrows furrowed.

I chuckle slightly and nod, looking over at him.

"Yes daddy" I tease as he rolls his eyes.

"Oh shut up I was just worried" he says, we were sitting down on the couch watching TV while the twins slept and Niall and Zayn were out.

I had cupcake in my arms who was slowly dozing off.

"I wanna try something" Harry says out of no where making me glance over at him.

"And what might that be?" I ask slowly as he glares at me.

"Excuse me?" He asks.

"Sorry.. Sir" I mumble.

"You better be, it's pushing you past your limits like I'm gonna do things that will push you over the limit and you can call out red whenever" Harry says and I sigh, knowing it's not a decision, it's something I have to obey too.

"Okay let's go" I start and get up putting cupcake on the floor.

"Why are you so rude today?" Harry asks grabbing my arms making me wince quietly.

"I-I'm not I'm sorry" I whimper not looking up at him.

"Did you forget my rules Louis?" Harry asks and I whimper even louder because he just called me Louis and he only does that when his angry.

"N-no I didn't forgot I'm sorry I don't mean too.." I mumble not even knowing what I was saying.

"Where the hell is your manners Louis?!" Harry hisses dragging me up the stairs.

"I-I'm sorry daddy!" I yell as he throws me on the bed in the playroom.

"I think this pushing you past your limit thing might just be good to get your manners and act back" Harry says walking to the wall and grabbing ropes.

I groan quietly knowing what was going to happen.

"Get up and go stand near the wall" Harry demands, he sounded a bit angry.

I really hope this doesn't turn into a punish my.

"I said near the wall!" He snaps causing my eyes to widen.

"I don't want to do this anymore" I say coldly as he whips around to look at me.

"Why not?" He asks calmly.

"Because your a fucking dick" I groan moving my hand around in the air.

"You know what your getting yourself into" he says turning back around and I stick the finer up, though he can't see me.

"Keep going my love" he says and my eyes widen when I see the mirror placed beside his head where his looking at me from.

"What-ever" I roll my eyes, I was gonna go walk out and check on the twins but he stops me, grabbing my arms.

"Where do you think your going?" He growls.

"To see the fucking twins!" I yell as he glares at me.