•You're Mine (Chapter Fifty Two)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

As we step out of the car, I immediately run out to the empty as fuck park.

No one was there except for the two of us.

Weird.

I run around until I decide on the swing. When I get on, my legs dangle off the ground making me pout at my short height.

"Want me to push you?" Harrys voice says startling me. I squeak and nod as he grins and pushes me.

And then pushes.

And pushes.

And pushes.

And pushes.

And pushes.

And pushes.

And pushes.

Before I'm swinging up so high that the swing squeaks.

I whine loudly and let out a small whimper when I feel my stomach hurt.

Letting out a small scream, Harry quickly stops the swing making me a bit dizzy.

"Kitten? Baby what's wrong? What happened?" He asks in a panicked voice. I close my eyes for a few seconds before opening them again.

"Colour? Babe what's your colour?" He asks.

"G-green sir" I mumble. He hums and helps me up before picking me up. I let out a scream as he chuckles lightly before placing me down on a bench.

"Hey I have a bottle of water in the car, I'll go get it. Stay here alright kitten?" He asks but it sounds more like a command.

I nod and he pecks my lips before getting up and jogging over to the car which I can see from where I'm sitting.

He unlocks the car door and gets inside before coming back out again. He then locks the door again before rushing back over.

"Feeling any better?" He asks. I nod and he smiles before handing me the water. I open the lid and gulp down about half the bottle.

Harry laughs at me and I glare at him. "Hey now no need to give me that look" he says and slings his arms around my shoulders.

I sigh and fall into them. Just loving the peace and silence. But it obviously has to get ruined doesn't it?

"Louis?!" I hear a woman's voice say.

A woman's voice I never wanted to hear.

A women's voice that's I don't like.

A women's voice that I hate.

I turn around and see her.

My mother.

"Ew louis?" He says as she approaches me. My 2 eldest sisters with her.

"Who's that?" Harry whispers into my ear.

I get so fucking scared around her. After what she did to me. I just get so scared knowing what she's capable of.

She walks up to us and I let out a small whimper and whine as he wraps his arms protectively around me.

"Still scared huh?" She asks amused. I ignore her but I guess that was a bad idea cuz the next thing I know her hands come hurling onto my face.

I let out a gasp as hot tears rush down my face.

"Hey!" Harry yells and stands up. The woman chuckles but I could see the faint bit of fear on her face since Harry was taller than her.

"Who the hell are you?" Harry asks her angrily. Oh god my emotions are everywhere. My hormones.

"I happen to be this whores mother!" She yells pointing a finger at me.

"And who are you?" She spits at him.

"I'm Louis' dominant and boyfriend. I'm kindly telling you to leave before I get him and leave ourselves" Harry says calmly.

"Oh I know your the Dom, I mean your walking him around with a collar on his neck-"

"Stop!" I yell and stand up.

"You fucking kicked me out so honestly fuck off and don't talk to us!" I yell and grab Harrys hand before dragging him towards the car.

In the distance I could here her yell "make sure to spank him hard!" I roll my eyes before wiping them on my sleeves.

Harry sighs and unlocks the door before we both get in.

The drive back home is silent and I almost want to cry from it being too quiet. When we get home we get out and he opens the door to the door before we both step in.

"A-are you angry at me?" I ask. When he turns around and faces me I whimper loudly.

"Just go" he says pointing towards the stairs.

I let out a small sob before rushing upstairs and into the guest room, slamming the door shut and falling down on the bed.

I cry for so long that I don't remember much since I get this really bad headache.

*****

"Louis?! Louis open this fucking door!!" Harry yells from the other side of the door. I let out a small growl, being pregnant and woken up isn't the best feeling.

"No!" I grumble and turn around and try to sleep again before he starts kicking in the door.

"Louis William Tomlinson open this door right this instant!" He yells. "Fuck off" I mutter and I'm sure it goes heard cuz the next thing I know is that the door is banged open.

There he is standing tall, his normal green eyes now a dull green and his curls are everywhere. He has an angry expression on his face making me immediately regret what I said.

It's not my fault I'm pregnant and emotional.

"What did you say?" He asks, growling lightly and walking closer to me. I whimper and pull the covers tighter around me burying my face into the pillow.

"I-I'm sorry" I mumble before a few tears slide down my face.

"Oh you will be after this" he says and walks up to me. I let out a loud scream when he lifts me up and carries me to the playroom.

"No, no I'm sorry sir! Sir I'm sorry!" I cry out as he growls loudly before gently throwing me on the bed.

He walks towards the other end of the room and I quietly as possible, get up and run out of the room.