•You're Mine (Chapter Sixty Three)

{EDITED}

[Harry's P.O.V]

"Louis?" I gasp out.

"H-Harry.." He mumbles while looking down at his feet. He doesn't say anything for a while and neither do I.

I then look down too, too depressed to look at him any longer.

"Y-you've lost weight.." He says after a while. And I just shrug.

"Have you not been eating?" He asks and I don't dare to even look up.

I don't even bother answering his question and just shrug again. Thinking he didn't see me,

Oh but he did.

"What?" He asks with a higher tone.

"Huh?" I ask finally looking up, but I soon regret it when I see him crying white trying not to make a sound.

How long had he been crying for?

"Lou.." I sigh sadly and open my arms and I'm taken by surprise when he hugs me tightly.

But when he does i tense up slightly and he happenes to notice that because he pulls away, frowning with tears leaking out of his eyes.

"Y-you never ate did you? You, you lied! You never ate!" He yells making me  frown even deeper and sigh sadly.

"I'm sorry.." I mumble. Knowing I'm going to get a scolding. When he doesn't say anything I look up and see him deep in his thoughts.

"I know you are.." He whispers after a while.

"And I want you to know.. That everything. And I mean everything that I said that day was all out of anger and my hormones and your not a bad Dom at all, your a great, amazing fucking perfect Dom and I'm sorry for saying you don't treat me right, you treat me perfect daddy" he says smirking slightly.

I frown for a few seconds before grinning.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really daddy" he says biting his lip.

I growl slightly and rub my thumb across his bottom lips.

"Those are for me, and only for me to bite" i say.

"Yes daddy, sorry" he apologises making me chuckle.

"How about some make-up sex?" I ask pushing him slightly against the wall.

"Yes daddy, but not now, you need to go eat" he says making me groan.

"I did, I'm not hungry" I lie.

"It's not cool to lie, lying isn't cool daddy, go eat before I shove food down your throat" he says sassily.

"No sass or you ass is gonna hurt" I say smirking as he gasps.

"You wouldn't" he says challenges.

"Try me kitten" I say walking into the kitchen.

"Your going to eat a whole meal and I'm going to sit right in front of you and watch, making sure you eat every fucking piece" he says making me stop my movements.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"You heard me" he sighs.

"That's 5 spanks for swearing" I say and when I see him grinning.

Okay why the hell is he grinning like an idiot?

"Are you.. Are?" I mumble as he chuckles.

"Yes daddy, I want you to spank me, just for today" he says making my eyes widened.