•You're Mine (Chapter Thirty)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. Wondering why I got up and noticed that the door was locked.

And this door could only be opened from the inside. I really hope Harry's not angry.

I quickly brush my teeth and change my clothes before slowing walking downstairs where I see Harry laying down on the couch.

Why did he sleep in the guest room? Or just knock on the door? Maybe I was asleep?

I look at the time seeing it was 7 in the morning and usually Harry was awake by now. But he wasn't which got me worried.

I decided that I could maybe make breakfast. Maybe he'll forgive me.

I walk over towards the pantry seeing what there is to make. And when I see nothing I could make I walk over to the fridge and then freezer.

I grab eggs from the fridge and hash browns from the freezer. I then fry the eggs and hash brown before grabbing 8 slices of bread.

I put the eggs in there and grab 4 plates and put the sand-which on the side and also putting 2 hash browns each.

And when I feel someone's hand on my stomach and jump back only to run into a broad chest.

Gasping, I turn back and see Harry. His eyes look red and puffy, like he's been crying and the also had bags underneath his eyes like he hasn't slept for days.

"G-good m-morning" I immediately stammer out. My confidence going elsewhere as soon as I see him.

"Good morning love. Sleep well?" He asks. And I swear I could see something else on his face.

Maybe it was a hint of sarcasm.

It also seemed like he was angry or upset.

"Y-yes" I stutter out again.

"Mhm. What are you doing?" He asks. "I-I was j-just making b-breakfast" what the fuck? I need to stop stuttering.

"What's wrong? Why are you stuttering?" He asks while slowly wrapping his arms around me.

"I-I don't know" what the hell is wrong with me?

"Weird, so let's eat breakfast shall we?" He asks and I quickly nod. He unwraps his arms and I grab 2 plates and put it on the table as Ashton and Luke come down.

They greet me as I mumble a small 'hi' and get the other 2 plates as they all sit down.

Then I grab 4 cups and make some tea before also putting that on the table.

Then we all eat in silence.

*****

After breakfast I wash up as Ashton and Luke go out somewhere.

They seem to go out way more than me and Harry do.

"Finished?" He asks as I nod.

"Good i have have to run to the grocery store to grab a few things would you like to come with me?" He asks.

He never asks me. He always makes me go.

But this one time his letting me choose.

"I-um.. I'll stay here" I say as he nods.

"That's okay. I've just, I've noticed that since yesterday at mc Donald's you've been sad and upset or whatever it is and I know there's something your not telling me but I will get it out of you" he says.

"But that's nothing to worry about right now. I'll go get some pasta and stuff and we'll eat that for lunch love you" he says and runs out the door with his keys, phone and wallet.

I sigh and lock the door before walking around the house and cleaning it a bit before walking into our bedroom.

And as soon as I do I notice a bulge in my pants.

What

The

Fuck?

I sigh, how did that happened? And knowing I'm not aloud to touch myself I don't. I just lay down on the made bed and hold in my groans of pain.

And after 30 minutes and Harry still isn't back I couldn't take it anymore.

Harry won't find out right? As long as I keep quiet he won't know.

So I quickly pull my pants and boxers down and rub on my shaft moaning loudly at the feeling of being touched.

And I quickly start jerking myself off and I groan loudly and come harshly onto my hands.

"Did you enjoy that?" Harry asks and walks into the room.

I gasp loudly not knowing he was standing there.

"H-how long have you been standing t-there?" I ask.

"About 2 minutes" he says.

"And you know very well that you've broken one of my rules yes?" He asks and I nod shamefully.

"One of my biggest rules" he says and I look down nodding again.

"Y-yes daddy"'i say.

"Your going to get punished for it" he says and I hesitantly nod.

"And I have a great idea since it's hot outside" he says. What does the heat have to do with my punishment?

"Go lay down on the bed hands and knees and hands behind your back" he says and I nod slowly and walk over towards the bed.

I slowly strip form the rest of my clothes and get on my hands and knees on the bed.

Harry slowly walks back in after a few minutes and ties my hands tightly with the hopes. Just enough to leave Marks.

"Now I'll be back" he says a huge smirk on his face.