•You're Mine (Chapter Seventy Nine)

{EDITED}

[Harry's P.O.V]

I stumble back and gasp as Louis glares at me angrily while tears fall down his face.

"God where the fuck were you?! I can't believe you!" He shrieks and I gasp when he pushes me again.

I honestly have nothing to say and my head feels dizzy.

"P-please stop.." I whisper now leaning against the wall.

"Why?! Why should I?! You left me here alone with the babies! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yells angrily as I frown.

I rush past him, stumbling up the stairs from my dizziness before walking Into the guest room and collapsing on the bed, soon after falling asleep.

[Louis' P.O.V]

God I fucking hate everyone right now. Why does Harry have to do this to me? What did I do to him?

I thought we were okay? Obviously not.

"Lou.." Zayn says softly walking in through the door.

I don't see Niall and just shrug carelessly plopping down on the couch.

"Where are the twins?" I ask as Zayn points upstairs.

"Niall took them to their room" Zayn says and then sits down next to me as I cry softly.

Why is Harry like this?

"Hey it's okay, his just a little wasted I'm sure tomorrow everything will work out" he says and I smile softly.

"Thank you Zayn" I say softly. He nods and hugs me before walking upstairs.

I sigh and close my eyes before falling asleep.

*****
The next morning when I wake up, it's because I hear yelling.

Really loud yelling.

I quietly get up and walk into the kitchen to see Zayn yelling at Harry who just stands there while looking down at his feat.

"God your such a fucking dick! You seriously left Louis alone! How the fuck would you have felt it he had-" Zayn started but was cut off when he looked over at me.

I sigh quietly and look down at my feet as I hear a Zayn mutter 'your fucked' before walking out of the kitchen.

I wait quietly for Harry to make the first move. And he does.

He walks over to me and I slightly back onto the wall, fearing he was gonna yell or hit me. But I'm taken by surprise when his deep, yet calming voice speaks.

"I'm sorry"

Two words. Just two words and there's so much meaning in it. The voice and tone he used was enough to prove that he meant it.

When I don't say anything for a while, he places one of his hands on my cheek and lifts my head up, making me look at him.

"I'm sorry" he says again.

"It's fine" I mumble softly, my face was up towards him but my eyes were looking down at the ground.

"No, no it's not fine. It was wrong for me to go out to the club and get wasted? well that's what Zayn told me I don't really remember anything. But that was really wrong of me. I'm sorry" he says again.

"I can explain-"

"No, don't explain. I forgive you. Just please hug me" I whimper as he blinks repeatedly before he bends down and hugs me.

He hugs me. He hugs me tight and for so long that I melt right into his comforting arms.

God his so perfect.

"I love you" I mumble into his shoulders as he hugs me even tighter.

"I love you more" he says before pulling away and kissing me.

I let out a small moan as he grinds down against me.

And great. Now I've got a boner.

"Do you have a little problem down there love?" Harry asks smirking.

I blush slightly and nod.

"Yes daddy" I mutter.

"Do you need any help kitten?" He asks.

"Yes daddy" I mutter again as he chuckles.

"Go up to the playroom, choose a blindfold or gag and wait there with your clothes off" he instructs. I nod quickly and walk up the stairs and into the playroom.

I choose the blindfold and take my clothes off, laying down in the bed with the blindfold beside my head.

Harry walks in after a few minutes and I look over at him as he grins.

I give him a small smile as he walks over and cuffs my hands to the end of the bed posts.

I let out a small groan as he chuckles and puts the blindfold on.

Darkness instantly surrounds me and I let out a small whimper when I hear Harrys walk away.

I hear some other sounds before I feel the bed dip near my legs.

Then I feel something cold slip onto my cock making me let out a groan. I absolutely hated cock rings.

"I-is this a punishment?" I ask, my voice slightly hoarse.

"No, babe no I'll take the ring off whenever you want just ask yeah?" He asks. I let out a small sigh of relief and nod.

After a while I don't hear or feel anything, but when I feel a finger enter me, I let out a high pitched whine, but immediately blush because that was in fact embarrassing m.

He then starts scissoring the fingers in and out before adding a second.

I let out a moan from the stretch before he adds a third and then pulls the fingers out.

And then he shoves in, what feels like a vibrator.

"Oh fuck!" I groan as he turns it on.

I moan loudly, and I could practically see him sitting there, smirking.

"God you look fuckable" Harry says rubbing my cock as I let out another loud moan. "Please can I come?!" I beg, squeezing my eyes shut through there was already a blindfold.

"Of course love" he says, pulling the cock ring off.

He starts jerking me off and before I knew it, I was coming hard, my legs shaking.

When I was done, Harry pulls the blindfold off and undo's the handcuffs.

I pull my hands back and lay down, panting for a moment before he grins.

"God your so pretty, I love you so much" he says.

"I love you too" I say grinning.