•You're Mine (Chapter Sixty Eight)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

It has been exactly 2 weeks since me and Harry wedding. It's also means I'm 8 months pregnant and I'm due in only a month. It's March the 1st today, on a Monday. My due date was May 1 to May 8.

Also Niall's baby was due in 7 months which is in October around the same date as me.

Me and Harry have both designed the twins room. So for the first year their going to be in the same room, and then we're going to be changing after.

It's the room across from me and Harrys so if anything does happen we can get there quicker then having to run down the hall.

We chose out a simple pink and blue theme. We already brought a ton of clothes along with drawers and beds and everything.

The walls are painted blue with the drawers and other things pink.

Altogether the room looks cute.

No punishments have been received after all this. Which could be a new record. Everything has been going great.

Though me and Harry do have our little arguments over nothing because of my hormones, but he always says 'it's okay only a month to go kitten'

So now, it was around 2 in the afternoon and me and Niall were watching TV while Harry and Zayn where in the kitchen cooking while talking in hushed voices.

"What do you think their talking about?" Niall whispers and I shrug motioning for him to be quiet.

And when we are we can hear them talking clearly.

"Yeah I mean his not perfect, his still all that demanding and swears and all, but like his not bad either" I can make out Harry saying that causing my eyes to widen.

I slowly get up, wanting to confront him about it before Niall gently pulls me back.

"Don't, Louis your just-"

"Fuck leave me alone Niall!" I yell and pry his hands away from my shoulders before walking into the kitchen stopping Zayn abruptly.

"Everything okay love?" Harry asks and I glare at him.

"Yes everything is perfect" I say sarcastically as he frowns.

"Cuz you know? I'm not perfect and I'm still demanding and swear!" I yell as he sighs.

"Love I-"

"Don't love me" I cut him off as Zayn and Niall watch the commotion between us, but they stay out.

"Louis" Harry sighs again and I just glare at him. He was basically talking about me behind my back.

"C'mom Lou it's your hormones, look I didn't mean to talk being your back if that's what your thinking we were just talking and it came up, your great Lou, not perfect yet, no but your amazing and that's all I could ask for" he says making me look down at my interesting feet.

"Y-you mean that?" I ask looking up. He smiles and nods.

"Of course love, now come here and give daddy a hug" he says and I blush and walk towards him and embrace him in a hug as he he hugs me tight.

"God I love you" he whispers.

"I love you too Harry" I smile.

*****

"What do you want to do?" Harry asks, now it was 5 in the afternoon. Niall and Zayn went out, while me and Harry decided to stay here.

"Uhm.. Anything you want daddy" I smile as he grins.

"How about we go sit outside? Watch the sunset?" He asks and I nod smiling.

"It's March, starting to get cold I'll go get you a jumper and then we can go yeah?" He asks and I nod as he kisses my cheek before walking out of the living room and up the stairs.

He comes down a few minutes later with a pair of navy blue jacket with 'new York' written in the front. It definitely wasn't my jumper.

"Here you go love" he says and I stand up while gripping the side of the couch as he slips the jumper on me.

He then grips my hands in his own before we walk outside and sit down on the chairs in front of the pool.

We just sit there for a while, looking at the sky which was turning into a dark blue orang-y colour.

"Hey we never thought of baby names" Harry says and my eyes widen. Cuz no we haven't thought of baby names.

"Do you have any in mind?" Harry asks chuckling at my shocked state.

"Uh I had a few you?" I ask as he nods.

"Yeah let's do this, I tell you mine, and then you tell me yours, and we'll choose 2 of which we want to use yeah?" He asks reaching over and intertwining our fingers together.

I nod as he starts.

"Alright I had Olivia, Mia, Amelia.." He lists off and I smile. He had some pretty good names.

"What about you?" He asks.

"Violet, Zoey, Grace, Nicole.." I mumble as I look up and see Harry grinning.

"I like grace" he nods.

"I like Mia" I smile as he chuckles.

"How about we make them official tomorrow? Let's enjoy the sunset" he says and moved his closer closer to me.

I smile as he wraps his arms around me.

"It's beautiful" I speak, looking at the amazing sunset.

"just like you" he mutters making me chuckle.

"Cheesy"

"Sexy"

"Hot"

"Cute"

"I um.." I mumble as he laughs.

"I win!" He yells making me roll my eyes.

"That wasn't even a game" I say.

"It'll be tomorrow when I beat you, I'll teach you" he says before leaning over and kissing me.