•You're Mine (Chapter Sixteen)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Louis?!" Me and Harry both turn around seeing Luke and a guy.

"Lou!!" Luke yells and rushed forward as he hugs me. I smile back and hug him tightly as Harry and the other guy greet each other.

We pull away slightly.

"It's so great to meet you lukey, after such a long time? 7? 8? Years?" I say and he hums.

"Yeah, we have so much to catch up on" he says.

"Who's this love?" Harry asks, his now standing next to me with the other guy next to Luke.

"Sir, this is Luke, Luke this is my Dom and boyfriend" I say proudly as Harry chuckles.

"Harry styles" Harry says and sticks his hands out as Luke shakes it.

"Oh and Lou this is my Dom and boyfriend" Luke says.

"Ashton Irwin" he says and I shake his hand.

"Do I see, you and Luke know each other?" Harry says and I nod.

"Yeah we've known each other since primary and he left during high school" I say and he hums.

"That's good now you two can hang out, this is the guy I was talking about when I said I had to go on a meeting his the manager for Sydney's company that I own" he says and I hum.

"Okay let's go shall we?" Ashton says and we all nod. Harry intertwines our fingers as Ashton and Luke do the same.

As we get to the car Ashton gets in the drivers seat as Harry gets in the passenger.

I get in the back and Luke does the same.

"You guys okay back there?" Harry says and we both let out a hum. Ashton starts driving as me and Luke start talking about the things we've done since he left.

After about an hour drive we come to a stop. And I gasp when I see the house.

It's a huge double story house with a huge gate blocking the premises.

We all get out as Harry gives me a kiss before we walk to the door.

"This is where we're staying, this isn't Ashton's house" Harry says and I nod.

He opens the door and Harry leads me up the stairs and pushes the bedroom doors open.

The room is massive, but a bit smaller then our actual room back at London. I set the bags down as Harry does the same.

"We should just go down and hang out for a while and we'll unpack tonight or something" Harry says and I nod.

"Okay daddy" I say and he smiles.

"I love you so much kitten" he says and I smile.

"I love you too" I say. He wraps his arms around around my shoulders before we walk back downstairs again.

"We should order something to eat" Ashton suggests.

"Yeah ash, whats something good to buy here?" Harry asks.

(Idk if there's hungry jacks in London)

"How about hungry jacks?" Ashton asks looking over at me and Harry.

"Sure what's that like?" Harry asks. "They make like grilled burgers and they have the best onion rings" he says and I nod.

"Yeah we should get that" Harry says. Then he looks over at me. "You alright with that love?" He asks and I nod.

"Good" he says and kisses my cheek making me blush as Ashton and Luke coos.

"Okay I'll go order that now c'mon love let's go" Ashton says as Luke nods and follows him.

"I have to go to a few meetings and all while I'm here we'll be here for 3 months which is quite long so I suggest you make this feel like home" he says.

And so I nod. "I will daddy" i say and he pushes me against the wall.

I grin as he places his head in the crook of my shoulders.

"Can you kiss me?" I ask innocently and he chuckle.

"No" he says and I whine as he sucks at my neck.

"Ugh daddy" I moan and throw my head back.

I quickly push him away though when I see Luke and Ashton come down the stairs giving us a confused look.

"Louis what the-"

"So I ordered the food" Ashton announced and Harry nods. He turns back around and winks at me and I blush.

"The hungry jacks store is actually just down the road so they said it'll be in in about 10 minutes" Ashton says and I nod.

"Yeah okay, we're going to be upstairs we'll come down when the foods here" Harry says before he quickly grabs my hands and rushes into our room.

He locks the door as he pushes me to the bed.

"I wanna fuck you but there's no time at the moment maybe I could eat you out?" He says and I moan loudly.

"We're so lucky the walls are soundproof" he groans out before quickly pulling my pants down.

He pushes me down on my back and pushes my legs up so my knees are touch my shoulders before quickly licking.

He licks around my hole before pushing his tongue on.

He pushing it on and out while placing of on his hands on my left thighs.

And minutes later Ashton's yelling for us to come down.

I groan loudly in announce as Harry chuckle. He pulls away and pumps my cock and before I know it I'm coming hard onto my stomach.

Harry quickly wipes my semen before I put my clothes on before we rush down stairs.