•You're Mine (Chapter Sixty Six)

{EDITED}

(AN- another update enjoy..)

[Louis' P.O.V]

Saturday morning I wake up and see harry getting dressed. I let out a small groan, he turns around and sees me awake.

"Morning sweets, you okay kitten?" He asks gently, slowly buttoning up his shirt and walking towards me.

I smile slightly and nod and slowly sit up.

"Here I'll help you up we have somewhere important to go to today" he says making me frown.

"Where?" I ask.

"Doctors appointment" he says grinning. And I let out a small squeal.

"Do we get to find out the gender and how many?" I ask excitedly as he nods smiling.

"Yes baby, and when we come back, we can perhaps start thinking of which rooms we can give them, like we have 4 spares but yeah" he says making my stomach feel bubbly.

"Okay I'm gonna go brush and then we can go?" I ask hopefully.

He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Yes love, and then we can stop at Maccas or something after yeah?" He asks and I nod walking into the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and walk out as Harry pulls out a pair of sweats and a shirt and I don't even care and just put them on, messily styling my hair before Harry leans over and kisses me.

I smile and kiss back, moaning slightly when he rubs his crotch against mine.

"We'll finish this off tonight darling" he says and I blush nodding.

"C'mom we have 15 minutes to get there"

And with that we walk down and to the car and drive there.

*****

I cried, Harry cried, we both cried. We cried together right there when the nurses told us the gender and something else.

We were having twins. Twins. Two baby girls. When the nurse told us we're having two girls I swear I never felt so.. Different. In a good way.

"I still can't believe this" Harry says now we were sitting at maccas with our chicken wraps and large fries with a medium drink.

"I know" I say smiling before taking a bite of my wrap.

"I'm so excited like oh my god" he says again. His more excited than me it's pretty obvious.

"I'm gonna be a dad" he says sniffling and when I look up there tears in his eyes. Oh gosh..

"I love you" I smile.

"I love you too" he says and leans over kissing me.

When we get home I get excited for picking out designs and stuff but I guess Harry has different plans cuz he says "we can discuss the rooms some other day but I have something to ask you first" he says making me frown.