•You're Mine (Chapter Sixty Two)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Dammit Louis!" Harry yells slamming his fist down on the table harshly.

I squeak and look up seeing a furious looking Harry, who was glaring at me.

"W-what did I do?" I whisper hugging the book and my phone close my myself.

"You fucking go and text Zayn?!" He screeches, veins popping out of his neck.

"You go and fucking text Zayn saying I'm angry?!!" He yells loudly making a few people stick their head in through the door.

"Is every-"

"Get out of here!!" He yells instantly making the guy walk out.

"I'm sorry" I cry out as a few tears slip down my face.

"Just go!" He yells and angrily points towards the door.

"Without saying a word I quickly get up and rush out the door making sure to slam it shut on the way out.

I cry and cry until I'm down stairs and in the parking lot.

I see Niall and Zayn sitting on the gutter and frown through my tears. Their here already? But Harrys not supposed to leave for another few hours.

Without even thinking I quickly start running towards them and as soon as Zayn sees me he quickly stands up and opens his arms as I fall into them.

Crying, shaking and sobbing.

"Lou, babe what happened? Is the baby okay?!" Zayn asks in a panicked voice.

I feel another person hug me and before I know it I completely breakdown.

About 10 minutes later, I've finally calmed down. So I sniffle and pull away from Niall and Zayn's hug.

"What happened?" Zayn asks and I shrug. "Nothing m'fine" I lie.

"Don't give me any of that bullshit Louis! What the fuck did Harry do?!" He yells making me whimper and cower back into Niall's chest.

"Sir, can't you see his already scared, at least keep your voice low" Niall says.

"Right, sorry Lou" Zayn apologises and I just nod slightly.

"Now could you please tell me what happened?" He asks walking forward and gently placing one of his hands on my shoulders.

"H-he got angry t-that I texted you a-and then he started yelling and told me to get out so I came out here and saw you's.." I mumble.

"That son of a bitch" Zayn mutters making my eyes widen but i don't say anything further.

I look down at my feet for a few seconds before and when I look up again I see Zayn standing tall, looking angry.

I've only seen him angry once or twice but woah.. His angry.

"S-sir?" Niall squeaks out but Zayn glares at him before balling his hands into fists.

"I'm gonna teach that fucker a lesson" he says before he starts running towards the entrance.

"No! No Zayn!!" I yell but Niall pulls me back before I can even run.

"Niall.." I cry out.

"Harrys gonna get hurt and it's my fault" I so out as he sighs.

"Shh.. Lou it's going to be alright, c'mom lets get in the car" Niall says and I just simply nod and get in the backseat of the car with Niall.

[Zayn's P.O.V]