•You're Mine (Chapter Eighteen)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

Harry walks back over to me with a vibrator and lube.

He sits in between my legs and places the items on the bed next to me before leaning up and kissing me.

Before moving down and kissing down my jaw and onto my neck leaving hickeys on the way.

As he reaches my stomach he pulls away and grabs the lube.

He squirts some on his fingers before inserting one finger in.

I moan slightly as he pushes it in and out before adding another finger and then another.

He pulls out after a few minutes before grabbing the vibrator.

He lubes the toy up before slowly pushing it in.

I groan slightly as he turns the toy on, vibrations hitting me. The medium setting.

He smirks and sits there like a creep just watching as I moan. I close my eyes but guess that was a bad idea.

I feel him run his long fingers up and down my sides making me giggle loudly, I wouldn't laughed but that's kinda impossible with vibrations.

"Daddy, no!" I giggle but yet moan. He chuckles and my eyes widened when I see his boner. He smirks and leans up wrapping his lips around my nipples.

I moan loudly when he sucks but then giggle yet again when he keeps sucking and poking my sides.

What the fuck?

"Daddy fucking stop this is so fucking stupid!!" I yell as he stops.

The turns the vibrator off and I glare at him.

"What?!" I yell as he shrugs.

He tickles me all over as I giggle at first and then laugh.

"Fine I'll stop" he says and grabs the lube. He slicks up his dick before slowly pushing in.

I moan loudly as he grips my hips and shoulders.

He pushes in and out and since I had the vibrator earlier I can feel myself needing to come.

"Can I come?" I ask throwing my head back.

"After me" he says and I groan loudly.

He thrusts in and out and after a few more thrusts he comes harshly inside of me.

"Can I come please daddy?"

"Go ahead kitten, hard" he says and I nod spilling over harshly.

Harry pants and pulls out laying down on top of me.

I chuckle slightly as he also lays down for a few minutes. Before he eventually gets up and wipes my stomach before untying me.

We both walk back down stairs after putting our clothes on and see Ashton and Luke sitting down on the couch eating the cookies we made earlier.

"Hey guys" I say waving over at them as Harry walks into the kitchen.

I sit down on the recliner.

"Why did you's leave so early?" Ashton asks looking over at me.

"Um.."

"Because we met Liam which is Louis' friend and his girlfriend friend turns out to be nialls ex" Harry says walking into the living room.

"Oh I see" Ashton says.

Harry's walks over to me and motions for me to get up. I frown and get up going to sit down on the other couch when Harry chuckles.

"Now you can sit down" he says patting his lap with one hand while the other had a plate of cookies.

I grin and nod walking over and sitting down on his laps as he cuddles closer towards me.

"I'm going to feed you" Harry says which Luke and Ashton turn over to look at us.

"You guys are really close I'm so happy" Ashton says making me blush.

Harry takes a bite of his cookie before bringing it over towards my mouth as I take a small bite.

"Take more, I bite half and you barely take a fucking bite kitten" Harry says shaking his head.

I roll my eyes and take a bigger bite as Harry scolds.

"Don't roll you're eyes at me" he says pinching my hips.

I squeak and nod quickly.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry daddy" I say as he places the plate of cookies on the table. I lean in closet towards him as he wraps his arms around me.

I lay my head on his shoulders as we all watch the movie in silence.

And before I know it were all falling asleep on the couch

*****

I groan slightly and get up. Feeling a crook in my neck. And ouch I can't even put my head starlight unless I pop that and that hurts.

A lot.

With my head slightly tilted to the left I look around and see everyone was now awake.

"What's wrong kitten?" Harry asks walking into the living room.

"Ah, my neck hurts daddy" I cry out.

"Awe babe, let me see" he says and walks forward towards me.

"I think you need to pop that" he says and I whimper.

That's going to hurt" I say and cling onto him.

"I know it is love but it won't be for long and you'll feel so much better" he says.

"F-fine" I say as he nods.

"No! No I can't" I sob out as he sighs.

"Do you wanna go to the doctor? They'll do it so much better then me" Harry says and I shrug.

"What wrong?" Ashton asks as he walks into the living room with Luke.

"He has a crook in his next" Harry says.

"Oh!! I can get that out I've done it before" Ashton says.

"D-does it hurt?" I ask as I sniffle.

"A bit" he says.

"F-fine can you do it?" I ask and he nods.

"Sure thing" he says and walks closer towards me.

I grab onto Harry's hand as he gives me a reassuring smile and before I know it there's a loud crack that rings throughout the room and I whimper loudly.

And then I can put my head straight again.

"Thank you" I say and wipe my eyes. I turn around and wrap my arms around Harry.

Burying my face in his shirt.

"You're welcome Louis" Ashton chuckles.

"It's currently 7:30 do you wanna go somewhere?" Harry asks.

"Where?" I ask.

"How about Luna park?" He asks and I squeal. I've heard about that.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Okay c'mon love go get ready" Harry says as I run upstairs followed by an also excited luke.