•You're Mine (Chapter Thirty Five)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

The plane ride was eventful. Me and Harry talked, and then we cuddled and watched a move and then we fell asleep.

When we landed I felt this kind of feeling twist in my stomach making me grip them tightly. "You okay kitten?" Harry asks as I shake my head.

I quickly rush towards the bathroom and get down on my knees puking out my breakfast. I hear the door open but pay no attention and breathe in and out loudly gagging at the smell.

"Shh.. No crying love it's okay I've got you" Harry's soothing voice says as he helps me up after a few minutes when I'm sure I won't throw up again.

"That was all of a sudden love you feeling okay?" Harry asks as he gets some paper towel and wets it before wiping my face with it.

"I-I don't I think just.. I don't know.." I mumble as he hums. "Well are you feeling better now love?" He asks as I nod slightly.

"Yeah" I sigh. "Okay good, here" he says and gives me a gum. I thank him quietly and chew on the gum before we walk out hand in hand.

We grab our bags before making our way outside where Niall was waiting outside the car.

"Hey Nialler" Harry says, Niall turns around and squeals when he sees us. He hugs Harry tightly before turning to me and doing the same.

"Hello to you too" Harry chuckles smacking Niall's shoulder playfully. "Hey, you guys are finally back, I fucking missed you's" he says as I chuckle slightly. He missed us?

"We missed you too. We should start heading home and we can talk in the car?" Harry offers and Niall nods. "Yes of course Harry" he says and grabs our bags putting it in the trunk before we get in the car.

Me and Harry at the back as he pulls me close to him.

I sigh and rest my head on his shoulders, closing my eyes and somehow falling asleep.

*****

"Lou, wake up baby" I groan quietly and open my eyes seeing that were at home.

Over these past 5 months, I've come to known that this is what home feels like. "M'up" I mumble as Harry grins and kisses my cheek.

He gets out and grabs the bags as I go to help him but he scolds.

"No, no, me and Niall can get then you can go open the door yeah?" He says laughing slightly.

I pout but nod and grab the keys he gives me and walk towards the door opening the door and I immediately smile.

The smell of our house. I smile even more widely when I see Zayn in the kitchen and when he hears the door open he rushes out and brings me in for a hug.

I grin and hug him back as I hear Harry cough loudly. Thinking I was doing something wrong i quickly pull away as he rushes forward and hugs Zayn tightly.

"Mate I've missed you so much!" Harry says and pulls away. And now it's my turn to pout.

"Hey! I was hugging him first!" I whine as Harry chuckles.

"Well I'm with him now" he says and turns back around and hugging Zayn again.

"Fine!" I yell and turn around and walk towards nialler.

"I'll just hug Niall then" I say and embrace him in a tight hug.

And let's just say that, that didn't end anytime soon.

The next morning I wake once again cuz I feel the bile rise up my throat. I quickly get up in the process accidentally pushing Harry as he falls to the floor with a 'thud'

I rush to the bathroom and get down on my knees just in time to throw up once again. I groan loudly and gag as I hear the bathroom door open.

"Sick? Again?" He asks as he helps me up and grabs a cloth and wets it before wiping my mouth and my forehead.

"Are you feeling okay?" Harry asks gently placing a hand on my cheek and rubbing it.

I sniffle loudly and shake my head. "I.. I feel really sick" I say before a tear falls. "Shh.. Sh.. It's okay help you maybe thought about being pregnant?" He asks as I gasp loudly.

"I-I'm not" I say. I know I'm not. I can't be. "You can't be sure, how about later on today we go and buy some pregnancy tests and we'll see yeah?" He asks and I start crying loudly.

He probably doesn't even want a baby with me.

"No. No, please stop. I'm not pregnant" I cry out as Harry sighs and hugs me. "Babe I love you" he says.

"Mhm.. Love you too daddy.." I sigh.