•You're Mine (Chapter Sixty Seven)

{EDITED}

(AN- new update enjoy)

[Louis' P.O.V]

I was having a heart attack. Today was Saturday.

The Saturday.

The Saturday me and Harry were getting married. I was seriously dying.

"Hey love" Harry greets me walking out of the bathroom which a huge smile on his face.

I smile back nervously as he frowns.

"You okay?" He asks and I shake my head. Because no I'm not. I'm scared shitless and yet I don't even know why.

"What's wrong?" He asks sadly walking towards me and sitting down next to me on the bed.

"I'm just scared s'all" I mumble as he chuckles. "Nothing to be scared about at all love, don't be scared. Everything's going to be okay" he assures me.

I nod as he smiles.

"C'mom get up, we'll eat breakfast" he says and I nod, smiling and getting up with a little help from him.

*****

"On behalf of Harry and Louis I welcome you and thank you all for gathering here on this beautiful day to witness their marriage ceremony. The fact that you all have traveled such a great distance to be here is a testament to the amazing amount of live and support they have. Many of you's have given them much happiness, warmth, and guidance through the various stages of their lives. They would like to sincerely thank you all for being here to celebrate their big day, It is from them that they have learned the true meaning of love, friendship and family" the priest says and I let a tear roll down my cheek.

Still looking up at Harry who had a small smile on his face, his dimples deep.

The small crowed around us.

"Repeat after me"

"I Harry styles take you Louis Tomlinson to be my husband to have and to hold forward until death do us apart" Harry says making me give him a small smile back.

This day can't get any better.

"I Louis Tomlinson take you Harry styles to be my husband to have and to hold forwards until death do us apart" I say.

"You may now put the rings on" the priest says and Harry takes the ring and slips it onto my ring finger making me let out my tears I've been holding for so long.

I do the same to Harry.

"I now pronounce you Harry and Louis styles, husbands, you may now kiss" and with that Harry leans down and kisses me.

The kiss is slow and gentle and just how I need it.

He pulls away and smiles wiping away my tears and he sniffles.

"God I love you" he whispers.

"I love you too Harry" I smile as he leans down and kisses me again.

"Now you guys may go and talk with friends and family, eat and do what you like" the priest says.

"C'mom lets go talk to a few family members, maybe your uncle?" He asks and I nod smiling. So we walk towards the small crowd as everyone greets us.

After speaking to a few people we go and eat and then just chill around.

I was now officially Louis Styles which made me feel so special, finally being able to have the love of my life's last name.

Harry links his hands with mine as the time passes.

And about 5 hours later, people are drunk and are starting to leave. And another hour later it's only me, Harry, Liam, Niall, Sophia and Zayn left.

The rest of them full out drunk, Harry was just slightly tipsy having 2 glasses and me with none.

"We should go now it's 1:30 in the morning" Harry says and they all nod in agreement.

So Liam and Sophia take off and Harry drives us back home, though his tipsy and I told him it's not really safe, he just waved me off though and said the quicker we get home the quicker we can do it.

So when we get home Harry immediately walks in as Zayn and Niall rush up to their rooms.

"Sex, would you like that babe?" Harry asks in teasing voice.

"Please" I whine as he smirks.

"Go up to our room and just lay down" he orders and I frown in confusion. "Don't you want me to undress?" I ask.

He laughs and shakes his head.

I nod slowly and walk up the stairs and into our room laying down on the bed as he walks in seconds later.

He straddles me as I let out a small breaths.

He kisses me before kissing down my jaw and neck. I moan slightly letting out small whines when he bites down to form a mark.

"It's a bit too hot in here, shall we remove?" He asks and gestures to my shirt.

I nod whining as he grins and pulls my shirt over my head and doing the same to his before throwing it somewhere in the room.

He then licks and sucks my nipples before also discarding our pants.

"Gotta open you up first" he mumbles spreading some lube on his hands before pushing a finger in.

I let out a slight gasp and he thrusts his finger in and out before adding a second and third soon after.

"Please fuck me" I groan as he chuckles.

"I'm not gonna fuck you" he says and I instantly look up at him. As if asking 'are you fucking serious?'

"I'm gonna make love to you baby" he coos making me smile.

"I love you"

"I love you too lou" he says before spreading some lube on his cock.

He then positions it infront of my hole before pushing in.

I let out a small moan as he starts to slowly thrust in and out at a slow pace.

And then he leans down and kisses me before continuing to thrust into me.

"God I love you so much" he mumbles and i smile before I come undone. He doesn't even scold or yell he just watches me before releasing soon after.

"God I fucking swear Louis styles sounds sexy" he groans making me chuckle.

"I love you too Harry styles" I joke as he grins.

"How about this, you can call me Harry at times, but in the playroom and stuff call me sir or daddy alright?" He asks and I nod smiling.

"C'mom lets go to sleep, we have a free day tomorrow since it's Sunday" he says and I nod.

"C'mon lets sleep naked" he laughs before wrapping his arms around my numb.

He rubs the belly softly before mumbling "I love you babies"