•You're Mine (Chapter Ninty Three)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

I freeze not knowing what to say. I mean I really didn't get a chance but they're okay so it's fine right?

Harry shouldn't be angry, no he shouldn't be. The twins are okay and that's all that matters.

"I-i" I start but he cute me off. "Tell me Louis, did you not look after the twins?" He asks again.

I gulp, turning around to look at him. His lips were in a tight line and his eyes were a deep colour which made me feel weak to the knees.

"N-no sir, Zayn and Niall had a fight and Niall was crying and.." I trail off as Harry eyes widen.

"Why were they fighting?" He asks his eye brows furrowed. "Niall called him these names-"

"I'll be back love, go downstairs and make the twins a bottle, they should be awake soon." he says before walking out of the room.

I sigh and walk out about to go downstairs when I hear Harry knocking on Zayn and Niall's bedroom door. "Zayn! Niall! Open the goddamn door!"

I don't look back and instead keep walking down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen and make 2 bottles of milk for the twins.

When it's done, I'm about to go upstairs with the bottles and instead see harry coming down them with Olivia in his right arm and Amelia in his left arm.

He sets them down on the couch and Olivia tries to get up. They both have started walking around but they still need support.

I sit down on the couch as Harry does the same, our knees and legs were touching which made me blush and quickly position Olivia so her head was resting against my forearms.

I then wrap her arms around her bottle as she stares up at me with her bright green eyes. When their both done, we put them on the playmate in front of us and I shiver slightly when I feel a wave of coldness go over my body. Causing me to shiver.

"Cold?" Harry asks frowning. I nod and run my hands together as he sighs. "Fuck the heater turned off." he groans and I gasp, going to hit him on the shoulder until Olivia's voice cuts my move off.

"Fuck da-day!" I gasp, looking over at Olivia who was smiling widely while blabbering.

"I told you!" I whine to Harry who chuckles.

"Hey lovelies, please don't say that. It's a bad word." Harry says bending down.

"F-uck mum-y!" Olivia squeals and I shake my head. This is Harry's fault, all this fucking fault.

"I will love, but you gotta step saying that word." Harry says grinning and I gasp, "Harry!" I yell as he chuckles.

"C'mom darling, please don't say that word." Harry practically begs.

"Sle-p" Amelia mumbles her eyes drooping. Sighing and shaking my head at Harry, I get up and pick Amelia up and walk upstairs and place her in her crib.

Tucking her in and making sure she was warm, Harry does the same to Olivia before we walk out.

"Our kids told me to fuck you, would you like that baby?" Harry deep dominating voice asks, I was pushed against the wall outside the twins' room.

"Daddy.' I groan when he nips at my neck while grinding down against me. Our hard cock is grinding on each other's.

"Daddy." I groan again when he pulls at a few strands of hair.

"Go into the playroom and lay down on the bed, hands and knees, gonna fuck you until you can't take it anymore, would you like that baby?" Harry asks, his hot breath on my lips.

Groaning, I nod as he smirks and pushes me towards the playroom. I quickly rush in and take my clothes off, throwing them somewhere in the room.

I then get on my hands and knees on the bed, burying my face into the pillow. Moments later, Harry walks in and closes the door behind him, I look up and see Harry grabbing a flogger and a vibrator.

"Daddy isn't gonna fuck me?" I whimper our when he starts walking to me. "Daddy's gonna fuck you really good baby, think you can get into subspace again? I'd love it if you could." Harry says making me smile slightly.

"I'll try daddy." I whisper as he grins.

He lubes up his fingers, and I groan in annoyance when I feel him rubbing his fingers around my rim.

After his done teasing me, he finally plunges a finger in and I moan loudly as he starts thrusting it in and out.

I moan loudly, shaking under him as he adds a second and third finger. Once I'm stretched, Harry purposely missing my prostate, he lubes up the vibrator and pushes it into me.

I moan when he turns it on and then I let out even louder moans when he gets off the bed and starts flogging me.

After many, many, many flogs, my vision starts to go blurry, so I mumble out 'gonna.. Subspace."

"Good boy, such a good boy. My beautiful baby." Harry says getting on the bed again.

He then grabs the lube and slicks up his cock before taking the vibrator out and pushing his cock into me.

I moan loudly when he hits my prostate , my head getting fuzzier and fuzzier.

"Daddy!" I moan when he places a hand at the back of my hair and pulls me back, my head lifting up from the pillow.

"Fuck! Fuzzy, gonna come!" I groan as Harry hums.

"Go ahead baby." he says and that's all it takes for me to spill over. After he releases, I fall down flat on my stomach, my head spinning while my brain was fuzzy.

"God love you so much, gone into subspace for daddy, what a good boy. I love you baby." Harry says as my eyes droop.

"I love you too daddy." I whisper before I fall asleep.