•You're Mine (Chapter Fifty Six)

{EDITED}

[Harry's P.O.V]

I groan when the bright sunlight hits my face from the open curtains. I sigh and bury my face into pillow only to be woken up by someone tapping my shoulders.

I look up and see Louis, who was sitting up on his side of the bed.

"I'm hungry sir" he mumbles.

"Seriously Louis just go get the damn food!!" I yell and when his lips trembling and when I see his eyes tear up I instantly feel bad.

"Hey, hey I was only joking babe" I say and bring him in for a hug. He lets out a angry groan making me chuckle.

"Don't do that" he whines and I laugh slightly.

"Alright I won't" I say as he grins and pulls his head away from me.

"What time is it?" I say to no one in particular and look at the digital clock seeing I was 9:37am.

I hear someone's stomach rumble and when I look over at Louis his blushing darkly, looking down in embarrassment.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about kitten" I say as he pouts but nods.

"C'mom lets go brush our teeth and get ready for the day" I say and he nods giving me a gentle smile before we both get up.

We walk into the bathroom and brush our teeth before he changes into a pair of sweets and plain shirt.

Whereas I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a blue shirt.

"Are we going somewhere?" Louis asks. I turn over and see him frowning.

"Remember? I'm going out with Zayn, you and Niall are staying back" I say while fixing my hair.

"Oh yeah" he says. Thinking he was upset, I turn around but instead his grinning widely.

I chuckle and spray a bit of cologne and put my watch on before grabbing my phone and grabbing Louis' hand and walking downstairs.

When we reach the bottom of the stairs I instantly smell pancakes. I see Zayn in the kitchen with Niall standing next to him as they both giggle and whisper things to each other.

I cough slightly as they quickly move away from each other, Niall blushing madly.

"Hey Harry" Zayn says and I let out a loud laugh at their idiotic-ness.

"Hey Zayn, and Niall" I say as Niall glares at me.

"Hello Harold" he says.

"And hello Lou" Niall says as Zayn nods too.

"Hi" Louis squeaks which just makes everything funny.

And don't ask why because I don't even know.

"The pancakes will be ready in like 2 minutes" Zayn says and I intertwine Louis' fingers with mine and walk him to the table.

I sit down as he sits down next to me.

"Where are you going to go?" Louis asks. I hesitate for a moment before answering.

"Work" I say.

"With Zayn?" He asks confused.

Shit.

"Uh yeah I have to show him something" I say and he nods unconvinced. "Okay" he says just as Zayn walks in with a stack of pancakes on a plate.

I grab 2 pieces and grab 3 for Louis as he thanks me. Before we all start eating.

And when we finish I get up and and put the plate in the sink, washing it before washing Louis' too.