•You're Mine (Chapter Ninty Two)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

The next morning, me and Harry wake up at pretty much the same time. I get up because I need to pee, and he gets up because his phone goes off.

I get up and walk into the bathroom, doing my business just as Harry walks in, a scowl on his face.

"I've got to go into work today, do you wanna come or stay here and look after the twins for a couple hours?" He asks.

"Uh.. I'll stay here;" I nod as he sighs nodding. "Okay well I've got to leave in 10, so I won't be here for breakfast ask Zayn to make something yeah?" He asks.

He takes his brush and squirts some Colgate on it and I nod walking out of the bathroom.

"Do you want me to make some coffee?" I ask popping my head into the bathroom. "I just said I had 10 minutes to go Louis." he sighs and I frown nodding slowly.

"Sorry.." I mumble walking out of the room and down the stairs. I look at the time and it's 9 in the morning.

I walk into the kitchen and see Zayn, who was cooking pancakes. "Harry won't be eating breakfast." I say as he turns around. "Morning to you too Lou" he chuckles.

"Sorry, morning Z, Harry won't be eating breakfast he has to go to work." I say sighing as he frowns.

"What's wrong?" He asks ignoring my statement.

"Fucking him that little shit is what happened! I asked him if he wanted coffee and he goes, 'I told you to I have not 10 minutes." I say in a annoyed tone.

I hear a cough and turn around to my right where I see Harry standing.

"I'm sorry if that offended you, I just wanted to spend the day with you and my kids.. I'm sorry love." he apologies and I sigh shrugging.

"It's fine." I mumble.

"I love you." he whispers walking over to me and kissing me on the lips.

"I love you too." I whisper as he smiles slightly.

"I'll be back around 2." and with that he leaves. "Hey it'll be okay, I'm sure he's just a bit stressed, how about we eat breakfast and feed the twins and play with them for a while?" He asks placing a stack of pancakes on a plate.

"Uh yeah, sure. Where's Niall?" I ask looking around confused.

"He was asleep, I'm gonna go wake him up now though." Zayn says placing the plate of pancakes on the table.

I nod and he gives me a thumbs up before rushing upstairs. Sighing, I grab my phone from the kitchen counter and open up my messages.

To Liam

-hey bro, Haven't seen you in so long! How about we pay a visit tomorrow?

Lou X

I scroll through my messages and I gasp when I came across lottie's message.

From Lottie

- hey Lou! How have you been? Please reply back, I love you Lou.

From Lottie

-are you okay bro?

From Lottie

It's been 2 weeks are you OKAY LOUIS?! Wtf happened?

To Lottie

Hey love! I'm sorry for not replying back earlier I've been busy. How are you sis? :-)

I get a text back from Liam and open up the text message.

From Liam

Yes! Tomorrow sounds lovely Lou ;) I'll see you at my house I'll text you when tonight. X

I reply back with an 'okay' and I chuckle quietly when I feel my phone vibrate 4 times in a row just as Zayn and Niall come downstairs.

I gasp when I see Niall's face a deep shade of red, tears falling down his face as Zayn roughly grabs him by the hair.

"L-Lou" Niall croaks out causing me to drop my phone on the counter and rush over to the two.

"Zayn, let go" I glare at him as he shakes his head, letting go and walking to the back door that lead to the patio. He opens the door and slams it shut, cursing loudly.

"Hey, hey it's okay Ni." I coo softly, hugging him as he sobs loudly, burying his face into my chest.

After his calmed down, he pulls away and I thumb away is tears.

"What happened?" I ask softly as he whimpers. "I called him a ugly dog, and I c-called him a skank and a shit Dom." he whispers.

I gasp, "why?" I ask.

"I don't know! I was just angry I don't even know why Lou!" He cries out and I sigh. "When he has calmed down, talk to him yeah?" I ask softly as he nods.

"M'hungry.'" he says, I chuckle slightly as he pouts. "Come there's pancakes." I say as we walk into the dining room.

We eat the pancakes and drink some orange juice before we sit down in the living room watching TV.

At around one o'clock, Zayn walks into the living room which casues Niall to whimper and move in closer to me.

"Hey it's okay, m'not gonna hurt you" Zayn says placing a hand on Niall's knee.

"I-I'm sorry sir." Niall whispers. "Come up to our room yeah? Lou you'll be okay right?" He asks and I nod, so he grabs Niall hands and they walk out of the living room and upstairs.

I gasp, quickly getting up and rushing upstairs and bursting into the twins' room. Thinking they might have been crying for so long, I chuckle softly when I see them fast asleep.

"Did you not look after the twins Louis?" Harry voice says.