•You're Mine (Chapter Five)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

It has been about 2 weeks now since I've moved in with Harry. And saying that I've been punished countless times is an understatement.

Harry's left a vibrator in me for 3 hours, which I sobbed until I couldn't anymore. Then he didn't let me come for 2 days. He also fucked me a few times. His spanked me countless times.

We were currently in his office. As he worked I quietly sat in the corner. Reading the new book I've started.

His been getting really angry a lot lately, and I've been wanting to ask him why. But didn't. I knew he'd go off at me instead.

"Louis, can you go get me a glass of water?" He asks and I completely ignore him.

No baby, or love, not even a please. Not even a Lou. So no. He can go get it himself.

When I don't get up he growls loudly and slams his fist down on the glass table making me look up at him.

"Did I ask you to do something?!" He yells and I shrug.

Not giving a shit.

The bad Tommo's back.

"Excuse me?!" He yells and I stand up.

"No, I will not get you your glass of water! You didn't even say a please so just fucking shut up!!" I yell and his eyes widened.

"You will never use that type of tone or language with me, ever Tomlinson" he yells and I just shrug carelessly.

"You've been nothing but trouble this past few weeks Louis, I don't know where all this came from but you need to stop." he says.

"No, I won't stop. In fact I'll keep it up." I say and you could seriously see the anger radiating of off his body.

"Bend over my fucking knees Louis, now. Or I'll make this so much more worse for you." He threatens and I just shake my head.

I walk out the door slamming it shut. I walk down the stairs but not even on the fourth step of the 20 Harry's walking out. A glare of his already angry face.

"You just never listen."

He lifts me up, and I bang my hand down on his back as he just sighs. His arms feel so hot.

Jeez.

He bends me over the railing of the stairs my top half of the body dangling off the railing making me let out a gasp.

What if I fall?!

That's like 3 meters down.

"Harry?! Harry no, no I'm going to -"

"Shut the fuck up Louis, you disrespected me I'm really disappointed." he says and then I totally regret my choice of what I did.

"Harry. I'm going-"

"That's 5 for ignoring me another 5 for swearing another 10 for calling my name twice and another 5 for telling me no, how much is that?"

And I don't respond, fearing about what's to come. I grip onto the railing tightly fearing that I might fall.

And ouch this position hurts.

"Answer me Louis!!" He yells and I mumble out a small 25 sir." He doesn't say anything and pulls my shirt along with my boxers off.

"You're going to count and when I finish I expect a thank you and if you mess up then I'm just going to have to start again." he growls and I nod slowly.