•You're Mine (Chapter Fourty Three)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

I watch as the car comes and crashes right into our front making me let out a blood curling scream.

"Louis?!!" I hear someone yell. I'm not hurt, no. well I'm pretty sure I'm not. Everything was just blurry. I could barely make out what and who was in front of me.

"Louis?!" I hear someone say again this time their hands on my shoulder.

My head was spinning and my chest was kinda hurting.

"H-Harry?" I mumble. "Shh.. Love I've got you, your okay I promise we're both okay" Harry says.

I breathe I'm and out deeply before my vision clears out a little. That's when I see Harry looking back at me worriedly.

"Your okay right? He asks and I nod. Placing my hands on my stomach.

"Baby's okay right?" He asks and I shrug.

"I think we should get you to the hospital, just to make sure" he says and I sigh nodding. He gets out of the car before helping me out.

"Sit down on the grass I'll be back in a minute love" he says before kissing me and walking towards the other driver.

The scene was unfolding right In front of me.

"Fuck next time please watch where your going!" Harry yells though the uninjured guy doesn't respond.

"W-what?" He slurs after a few minutes and that's when I realise that his in fact drunk.

"Ugh sir your drunk, the police are going to be here soon" Harry says before walking back towards me.

"Feeling okay Lou?" Harry asks and bends down next to me. "Mhm.. Just a bit dizzy" I mumble as he sighs.

"You'll be okay, the ambulance will be here anytime now" he says and I nod.

But no. I wasn't only dizzy. My head was hurting, my breathing was irregular and my vision was still a bit blurry.

And when I hear sirens I look up and see 2 ambulances and 3 police cars.

"C'mom kitten get up" Harry said and pulls me up. I let out a small hiss when I feel a sharp pain in my chest but ignore it.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks when he notices my discomfort. "M-my cheat and head hurts" I mutter before closing my eyes and heavily leaning into Harrys shoulders.

"Your okay" Harry whispers before I'm pulled into the ambulance. Harry not with me before I fall into complete darkness.

*****

I wake up and confusingly look around. I see Harry passed out on the chair next to my bed. There were several wires sticking into my arms making me wince.

"MR Tomlinson?" I hear someone say. I look up and see a doctor. A male holding a clipboard while looking at me thoughtfully.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks and i nod remembering the car crash.

"Okay good, I think it'll be okay for you to go home now, just take it easy for a few days okay?" He says and I nod.