•You're Mine (EPILOGUE)

[Louis' P.O.V]

(3 years later)

"Amelia baby, come here for a second" I call out to Amelia, she had left all her mess on the floor, the dolls and shit, and just ran off to play with Olivia.

They both were like best friends, they were so close and did everything together, a few weeks ago Olivia had fallen and Amelia was there in a second to help her sister up.

She walks over to me, a cheeky smile on her face and I knew that she knew what she had done wrong. "Pick up yore dolls and put them where they go love" I say as he giggles shaking her head.

If it were Harry to call her here, he'd be more harsher. Not that he was a heartless jerk, no because he was the more stricter dad, I was one of the people who would actually ask nicely.

"No!" She giggles again and I sigh. "Do you what me to get daddy?" I ask and she quickly shakes her head. "N-no, no! Pick it up, I pick it up!" He says before she starts picking up her toys.

I smile softly, watching as she picks up her toys and puts them in the small cupboard. I would usually pick the toys up for them, but they kinda need to learn to do it themselves too.

Harry was at work, and he let me stay home with the twins, and I just really hoped he won't be angry when he comes home. Usually his okay and not angry, but you never know what could happen.

Olivia was so attached to Harry, she'd wait by the door everyday waiting for Harry so he could welcome her with his hugs, which I found really cute.

"Done" Amelia giggle, and I had now just realised that she had gotten scared when I asked her if I should call Harry, but he wasn't even here.

"Can I play with daddy?" She asks, Harry would be home any minute now, and Olivia was probably at the door waiting.

"He'll be home soon love" I say softly as she frowns. "But you said daddy home?" She asks confused making me coo.

"No, I asked if you wanted me to get daddy" I point out as she pouts. But then I hear the front door open and slam shut making me frown.

I get up, just about to walk to the front door when Olivia comes in crying and sobbing loudly, babbling about how Harry hates her.

I frown even deeper, what had happened to Harry?

""D-daddy m-meanie! Daddy don't like me" she cries out. I watch as Amelia goes to comfort her but I give her a small smile, motioning for her to sit down and watch TV.

I pick Olivia up, and rock her in my arms as her cores die down and she's just diddling.

"Baby, daddy doesn't hate you okay? He probably just had a bad day at work yeah? I'll go talk to him" I say softly putting her down and making sure all the doors were closed.

"Daddy okay?" Olivia asks hugging Amelia and I almost melt at the question. She was worried about Harry, and it made me so fucking happy to have two beautiful caring kids like them.

"Yes sweetie, daddy's okay yeah? I'm going to go talk to him, stay here and don't go anywhere okay?" I ask and they both nod and I give them a small wave before sprinting upstairs.

I walk into our room and see Harry pulling his hair in obvious frustration. I didn't want him to get angry at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly as he stops pulling on his hair and instead turns around to look at me. I gulp visibly, not knowing what he was thinking, not knowing if he was angry and not knowing-

"Lou I'm so sorry" he said breaking me away from my thoughts. He steps closer to me and I backs way slightly until my back hits the wall. He smirks slightly which terrier the living hell out of me, but it was one of his famous smirks.