6: You Forget A Thousand Things Everyday

"Get your ass in the car!" Michael shouted at me

"Get your ass in the car!" Michael shouted at me. I frowned at him as I shoved the rest of my granola bar down my throat.

"Wow thanks," I choked out while coughing. "I'm glad to choke on my poor excuse of a lunch."

Louise and I had been brutality woken up by Michael pounding on the door from impatience.

Michael glared at me. "Alana really, we need to leave."

Michael, Louise, and I stood in the kitchen with my dad tapping his foot repetitively and his arms crossed over his chest while waiting for me.

"I'll leave without you. I swear I will." He said. He turned on his heel and began to walk to the garage.

"No wait!" I called after him. I grabbed my jacket from the kitchen table and jogged after him into the garage. Louise and I rushed into his black car and quickly buckled our seat belts. "See, we're ready." I said with a sly grin.

He started the car and sped out of the driveway and I connected my phone to the Bluetooth again. Basically what I lived for. Music isn't just a sound, it's a feeling. That's why I constantly have it playing no matter where I am. As he was speeding down the street his phone rang.

"Hello?" He asked irritably. "You don't have to call me to tell me that." He said sarcastically. I assumed he was talking to Amanda because that's the only time they use to talk to each other. I looked at Louise and rolled my eyes. She grinned and chuckled.

"At least your parents are still together." She whispered. "Well, sorta." She added.

Michael sighed loudly. "Fine." Then a few seconds later, "I'm not! Really. I'm on my way." He hung out and looked at me. "Alright, I'm gonna need you to drive for a bit." Michael said.

He made a U-Turn in the middle of the highway into the other lanes and sped back to where we had come from. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Amanda got into a little trouble and she's in a cop car, waiting for me to come save her ass. Will you drive the car home and we'll head back out?" He asked.

"I guess." I replied hesitantly, wondering what happened.

It's not unknown that drivers in Los Santos are complete idiots and it's terrifying to drive out on roads with them.

Michael drove to Amanda's location and pulled in front of a cop car and as we pulled by it, I saw Amanda in the backseat wearing her big sunglasses with her face in her hands.

"Drive straight home, okay?" Michael turned around and said looking me straight in the eye. I nodded and breathed out an "Alright."

Michael got out of the car and Louise and I got into the front, me in the drivers and Louise in the passenger.

"All I wanted was to go to the mall to buy clothes and I got this." I said to myself while gripping the steering wheel with shaking hands.