55: Us Against The World

always and forever; you and methat's the way our life should be

that's the way our life should be

always and forever; you and methat's the way our life should be

(Warning, gore)

I stood in the kitchen of my new house I had bought with Trevor. I was cooking dinner when a girl, maybe 3, tossed their doll on the tile floor. Her blonde hair waved over her shoulders, her brown eyes sparkling.

"Who are you?" I asked worriedly. I backed against the granite counter. The girl looked up at me.

"What's wrong mom?" She asked. My eyes went wide. Mom?

"I'm not your mom..." I said. She ran towards me on her small legs and hugged mine.

"Mommy! Don't you love me?" She pleaded. I tried to back away as my heart pounded.

Then, before my eyes blood began to spurt from her limbs but she still held onto my legs, screaming. "Mom!" She screamed while she sobbed. My eyes were wide and my breath was caught in my throat as I watched in horror.

Then, her limbs came off and she fell to the floor in pieces, still screaming. The scream pierced my ears and I covered my eyes shouting "no!"

I pulled my hands back when the screaming stopped and I saw the girl laying in a pool of blood, here eyes were lifeless and I fell to my knees, screaming again, sobbing as well.

I felt as if someone was pulling me, shaking me as I screamed.

"Alana!" Trevor shouted. I opened my eyes in panic and shot up and caught my breath as tears poured down my face. I knew what it meant. That was my child.

"She - she had your eyes," I mumbled.

"What are you talking about?" Trevor had his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.