The Times Come (extra)

"I'll just be a moment baby, okay? Don't get out." Michael said.

"Okay?" I said uneasily. I saw Franklin through the blacked out windshield and I could see he looked uneasy. What was going on?

Michael dragged me out with him since he'd gotten a phone call from Franklin while we were on the way to the store and we drove all the way out here to the middle of no where.

"Hey man," Michael greeted Franklin. I could hear since my window was down and I didn't think Franklin could see me due to the blackout windows.

"Hold on one sec," he answers the phone. "Hey baby." I assumed it was Amanda. I sighed and got on my phone.

Franklin looked around nervously. What was he planning? "Really? Tracey? College?" Yeah right. If there's a college on sex. "Our Tracey? Real college?" He paced back and forth with a smile. Now he's gonna be riding me to go to college. "You're kidding me. That's great. Alright, well hey listen, let me talk to you a little later alright? Yeah I just gotta wrap up some business here. Alright, bye."

Then he hung up and put the phone back in his brown jacket pocket. "Ah, Amanda." He said to Franklin. "She said she wants me to bring you around the house for dinner. One of these nights huh?" Michael turned around and glanced at me. "I don't know what I did to deserve this motherfucking luck. I got my kids back. My wife. And a job that I love. I mean, I made it. We made it. You and me bro." Michael said. He said "what?" When Franklin was silent.

"I like you dog and you know this." Franklin broke his silence. "I risked everything for your ass dog."

"What is this?"

"Look man, me and you know this shit ain't over. We both realists."

"The fuck is this?" Michael began backing away. "Y...you? You came here to fuckin clip me?! You?"

My heart began to pound when Franklin pulled out a gun and Michael ran back to the car. "Fuck!" He fired once but missed thankfully.

"Put your seat belt on!" He said to me as he stepped on the gas. I gripped onto my seat as he sped past Franklin and into the dirt road.

"Dad what's happening?" I cried as we sped down rail road tracks.

"I don't know baby just hold on!" He yelled back as he gripped the steering wheel. Michael pulled in front of a train and sped over a bridge that cut Franklin off and got stuck behind the small train.

"I'm scared!" I cried.

"It'll be okay, just don't do anything right now I gotta concentrate!"

He pulled into an industrial area he quickly parked. "Stay here!" He said as he opened the door. "He doesn't know you're here. Stay down!"

Then he slammed the door. "And don't come after me!" He yelled and took off towards the stairs. Tears strolled down my cheeks as I got onto the floor and cradled my head so Franklin wouldn't see.

I heard his car come to a stop close by and his door slamming. Then his footsteps through the rocky gravel and I saw him run by with a gun cocked in his hand.

"Shit Michael! Hey man where you going!" He yelled to my dad who was running across a scaffolding looking down worriedly at Franklin.

I can call for help. Yes!

I got off the floor and back into my seat and grabbed my phone I'd dropped into the cup holder and with shaky hands, called Amanda.

"Hello?"

"Mom! Listen to me!" I cried. I watched Franklin run across the same scaffolding.

"What's wrong?"