46: Doting Dad

she is so lucky, but why does she cry?

~~~

"Time for makeup!" The director called to me.

"But I already went through that," I whined back to him. I'd been in the chair for an hour this morning with brushes and hair straighteners turning me into a different person.

A man with a clipboard and an earpiece passed by us. "Five minutes." He said. I sighed and walked off set and got back into my chair to have makeup done.

I found Trevor in the small crowd of crew members and he was staring at me as well. He still posed as my body guard. Well technically he is. He protects me from everyone who wants to harm me which is terrifying.

Soon, we were filming again and the cameras were on. It was fun acting like someone else. It's great to get a break from yourself.

"It's supposed to look like I'm crying," I say to the camera for another 'behind the scenes' video. I was currently laying in a bed pretending to be a girl named Lucky for the music video of the same name.

After we finished and were on break, I sat next to Trevor at the food van tables

After we finished and were on break, I sat next to Trevor at the food van tables. Unfortunately, we didn't hold hands or touch just in case people would talk about us.

It was dark after the filming was over. Trevor and I walked to his truck hand in hand covered in the darkness of the night. Trevor had to leave to run an 'errand' or something. I knew it wasn't good. I kissed him when I leaned against his drivers side door. "I'll see you later, baby."

"Alright, lover boy." I say and kiss him before leaving and walking up to my house.

I found quickly that I was home alone due to the lights off and it being silent. I went straight to my room and began taking off my makeup. I switched TV on and Weazel News played. I saw a building downtown on fire.